I'm pretty sure you were just joking but you can actually consume about a cap full (diluted in about 20- 50 gallons worth of water..might even be as low as 10 gallons!) I'm not saying this so you go out and drink some bleach, is still toxic and a really bad idea. Unless like me you are in a place with highly unsafe water from a pump or well and have MANY gallons of water to purify. One day someone put too much in and we all got a little queasy but no one actaully got sick. Long story short I have and I drank this exact type of bleach (mega diluted!) I have not died or gotten ill, in the circumstances I've described. I don't recommend it in any other situation really, and yes it does taste exactly as it smells!