BY CLOROX #2 in Bleach

You wouldn’t hire a kinda-respectable babysitter or eat kinda-fresh sushi, so why not clean with an outstanding bleach?

• • Helps reduce soil adhesion to surfaces and provides a quicker clean
  • • Delivers brighter and longer-lasting whites by improving performance between Clorox® Regular Bleach2 and detergents
  • • Disinfects to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria

New Clorox® Regular Bleach2 with CLOROMAX® now keeps clothes whiter longer and cleans and protects surfaces.

Usage:

• To clean: Pre-wash Surface.
  • Wipe Area with a solution of ½ cup of Clorox® Regular Bleach2 with CLOROMAX® per gallon of water.
  • Allow Solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes.
  • Rinse Well and air dry.
  • To sanitize: Wash Rinse and wipe surface are with a solution of 2 teaspoons of bleach per gallon of water for at least 2 minutes.
  • Let Air dry.

• Can you drink this 12 Answers
  • Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house wit...7 Answers
  • To use this as a regular household disinfectant, what is ...2 Answers
Vanessa S.
Seattle, WA
This Clorox is a five just because it is so versatile in my house. I use it in my laundry for my whites, I use it to sanitize my kitchen and kitchen table, and I use it to clean my floors. Clorox makes everything feel and look clean. I love the feeling of smelling my house after cleaning or doing laundry with Clorox because the house smells cleaner immediately. I will continue buying Clorox, it's amazing.
Danielle W.
North Vernon
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
My husband Loves days when I put the whites in. The whole house smells like bleach (not to strong just fresh). Removes stains and leaves our cloths beautifully white. I also use Clorox bleach for a lot of other cleaning needs around the house like toilets, shower, mop water etc. it’s not just for laundry 😊
Carmen J.
Pleasantville, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Clorox® Regular Bleach₂ with CLOROMAX® best bleach on the market! Gets your entire house clean! Sanitizes the bathrooms, kitchen, dining rooms, floors, great for soaking dishes that have stuck on residue... Anything you can think of, it'll get the job DONE! It's a classic tried and true product!
Esmeralda L.
Pensacola
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 02452 more...
This whitens clothing very well I also put a small amount of this in my multipurpose cleanse and it dose fevers everything you don’t really have o put much in it and when I am cleaning my little ones toys I just put a small amount to disinfect toys when doing a full cleaning of her toys
Jennifer D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is always my go-to product for cleaning and sanitizing anything in the house I'm cleaning the bathrooms to clean my kids toys this is what gets the job done. This product will never fail you knowing that your stuff is clean and sanitize. Definitely recommend
ella.hwang H.
This bleach is good when you get a tough stain to get out. When I spill stuff or get my shoes dirty  I get so mad because it's my favorite pair of shoes but when I put bleach on them the bleach makes my shoes look like their brand new but really there not.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Recently my entire family had the flu, and I wanted to really clean the whole house to get rid of all those yucky germs. My youngest baby never ended up sick, and I think it's because this bleach was able to kill everything before it spread any further!
melissa m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Its a dependable brand that works perfectly......although it is bleach and I can't really say if I'veever noticed a deference in performance with different bleach brands?
Ashley E.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I bought this to use to clean my house with it it and it worked great....always use Clorox to get the work done right the first time. Never a disappointment and always leaves the liar smelling fresh, clean and disinfected!
Paige S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an easy go to bleach. It works well and is easy to store. It is inexpensive and extremely easy to use. You can purchase it at most stores without having to do much searching. Overall it’s a staple item in the home
Amy W.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite scent?
Lala D.
Can you drink this
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What other cleaner is safe to add to bleach?
Kelly H.
Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house with fumes but works as well as Clorox?
Lisa F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How is bleach with getting rid of shower mold?

Amazon