BY CLOROX #1 in Bleach

You wouldn’t hire a kinda-respectable babysitter or eat kinda-fresh sushi, so why not clean with an outstanding bleach?

• • Helps reduce soil adhesion to surfaces and provides a quicker clean
  • • Delivers brighter and longer-lasting whites by improving performance between Clorox® Regular Bleach2 and detergents
  • • Disinfects to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria

New Clorox® Regular Bleach2 with CLOROMAX® now keeps clothes whiter longer and cleans and protects surfaces.

Usage:

• To clean: Pre-wash Surface.
  • Wipe Area with a solution of ½ cup of Clorox® Regular Bleach2 with CLOROMAX® per gallon of water.
  • Allow Solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes.
  • Rinse Well and air dry.
  • To sanitize: Wash Rinse and wipe surface are with a solution of 2 teaspoons of bleach per gallon of water for at least 2 minutes.
  • Let Air dry.

• Can you drink this 12 Answers
  • Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house wit...7 Answers
  • To use this as a regular household disinfectant, what is ...2 Answers
Angela G.
 Bleach is a great sanitizer & cleanser. I put a cup in my dishwasher once a week to prevent mildew and kill any extra virulent virus or bacteria that may be going around. Use in my sinks every other week or so.  Yes, it's great for using in the laundry for brightening dingy white Clothes. Versatile product.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Bleach is great for cleaning anything you need. The smell can be a little over powering so don't use in closed areas. However cleaning germs and dirt all in one in nice when cleaning and the house will smell clean after using .
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you don’t have this in your house really what are you doing with your life? This stuff gets everything clean when I say everything I mean everything. The smell is a little strong but it’s totally worth it for a crispy clean white house.
Alyssa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love bleach! Lol. I have always used this as an easy cleaner for the toilet, but have i have also learned this year how to use it to clean tough to clean items.

I mixed it with equal parts of water in a spray bottle. I spray it on and around the toilet as well as on the grout around the toilet (I live with all boys), i spray it in the shower for grime and mold, And I have a sink that cannot be scrubbed hard enough to get clean. I spray this in my sink and it looks brand new again without all the scrubbing. Lastly, I mix it with water when mopping to sterilize, but it also helps get the dirt out of my grout. I really cannot clean without this product!
Vanessa M.
The smell is so strong, really not a favorite but it works effectively at removing the smell of dog urine. My dogs sometimes have accidents on my wooden floors and I feel sometimes cleaners don’t do a good enough job of lifting the smell. This diluted with a cleaner does the job.
Norma R.
colorado❄️
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Although i hate the smell of clorox, i use it for different things at my house. I mainly use it to wash my white clothes and make them stay white. I also use it to deep clean the bathrooms in my home. Not only does it sanitize it , but it leaves my toilet and tub spotless clean.
Lala J.
Arlington
Since I was young I was taught that bleach was a great disinfectant! I use it for the dishes just a cap full with dish soap and water in a bowl will do a few days worth of dishes. I use for my white clothes and i also use it for the tile floor. Love bleach!
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clorox kills germs I want to make that stated it does not remove dirt. Example if you have drain flies this is not going to help by pouring this down your drain expecting them to go away. You will need vinegar and baking soda. But anyways point being Clorox kills germs that's the main thing about it is very helpful on your floors is very helpful in your bathroom but whenever you use this I would recommend wearing at least a mask and not letting your children be in there if you intend on cleaning deeply
Brittany P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When it comes to Flores we don't play! Bleaches is doing the same with you so we do. Not only does it keep Sulphur smelling clean but at least As Nice quickie bleach send as well we really like that it was like I'm going to be clean.
Toni M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this bleach it disinfects. And it did help with the black mold I had my house when I had flood . And it’s very good on your white clothes to get the stains and It does make your clothes your white clothes look a lot better
Amy W.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite scent?
Lala D.
Can you drink this
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What other cleaner is safe to add to bleach?
Kelly H.
Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house with fumes but works as well as Clorox?
Lisa F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How is bleach with getting rid of shower mold?

Kohl's