BY CLOROX #2 in Bleach

You wouldn’t hire a kinda-respectable babysitter or eat kinda-fresh sushi, so why not clean with an outstanding bleach?

• • Helps reduce soil adhesion to surfaces and provides a quicker clean
  • • Delivers brighter and longer-lasting whites by improving performance between Clorox® Regular Bleach2 and detergents
  • • Disinfects to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria

New Clorox® Regular Bleach2 with CLOROMAX® now keeps clothes whiter longer and cleans and protects surfaces.

Usage:

• To clean: Pre-wash Surface.
  • Wipe Area with a solution of ½ cup of Clorox® Regular Bleach2 with CLOROMAX® per gallon of water.
  • Allow Solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes.
  • Rinse Well and air dry.
  • To sanitize: Wash Rinse and wipe surface are with a solution of 2 teaspoons of bleach per gallon of water for at least 2 minutes.
  • Let Air dry.

• Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house wit...7 Answers
  • Can you drink this 12 Answers
  • To use this as a regular household disinfectant, what is ...2 Answers
Jennifer D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is always my go-to product for cleaning and sanitizing anything in the house I'm cleaning the bathrooms to clean my kids toys this is what gets the job done. This product will never fail you knowing that your stuff is clean and sanitize. Definitely recommend
Chris B.
New Milford, CT
Purchased at: Costco
Review for: 3 Count 121 Oz more...
The old tried-and-true bleach. Has always worked like a charm, and is the heavy-duty cleaner when I need to bring out the big guns.

I specifically love how great it is getting mildew off the shaded side of my house. Just wear good disposable gloves and a sponge with 1 part water, 1 part bleach. Works like a charm.
Danielle W.
North Vernon
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
My husband Loves days when I put the whites in. The whole house smells like bleach (not to strong just fresh). Removes stains and leaves our cloths beautifully white. I also use Clorox bleach for a lot of other cleaning needs around the house like toilets, shower, mop water etc. it’s not just for laundry 😊
Carmen J.
Pleasantville, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Clorox® Regular Bleach₂ with CLOROMAX® best bleach on the market! Gets your entire house clean! Sanitizes the bathrooms, kitchen, dining rooms, floors, great for soaking dishes that have stuck on residue... Anything you can think of, it'll get the job DONE! It's a classic tried and true product!
Esmeralda L.
Pensacola
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 02452 more...
This whitens clothing very well I also put a small amount of this in my multipurpose cleanse and it dose fevers everything you don’t really have o put much in it and when I am cleaning my little ones toys I just put a small amount to disinfect toys when doing a full cleaning of her toys
Erica W.
Tallahassee
Purchased at: Walmart
Best and only bleach product I’ve ever used. I use it to wash my white clothes, blankets and sheets but I sod use it to wash my bathtub and shower. It’s cheap and you can find it anywhere. Just be-careful not to use wear clothes you like when using this product, they will get ruined!
Molly M.
Dana Point, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Multi-Pack Clorox Regular Bleach Cleaner, 121 Ounces, 2 Pack more...
I really don’t know why I’m reviewing bleach. I think we can all agree if whitens our clothes. It really helps get rid of my makeup stains which is inevitable to attach on my white pillow cases (I’m a genius I know). Super worth your money go get some to whiten your clothes.
Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville , UT
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually use this type of bleach for my restrooms and kitchen. I love to use it a little in everything to remove hard to get off grease to bacteria that cant be removed with soap and water but i like to mix all three for a good clean and less product so i wont get dizzy!
Laura O.
Hoschton, GA
Have always used Clorox so I continue to use it. The pros is it kills the germs the cons is you have to be carefully not to get on your clothes and it does smell strong. It's very affordable and I would definitely buy again. I would recommend this product to anyone.
ella.hwang H.
This bleach is good when you get a tough stain to get out. When I spill stuff or get my shoes dirty  I get so mad because it's my favorite pair of shoes but when I put bleach on them the bleach makes my shoes look like their brand new but really there not.
Amy W.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite scent?
Lala D.
Can you drink this
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What other cleaner is safe to add to bleach?
Kelly H.
Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house with fumes but works as well as Clorox?
Lisa F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How is bleach with getting rid of shower mold?

Amazon