Clorox® Regular Bleach₂ with CLOROMAX®
You wouldn’t hire a kinda-respectable babysitter or eat kinda-fresh sushi, so why not clean with an outstanding bleach?
- • Helps reduce soil adhesion to surfaces and provides a quicker clean
- • Delivers brighter and longer-lasting whites by improving performance between Clorox® Regular Bleach2 and detergents
- • Disinfects to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria
New Clorox® Regular Bleach2 with CLOROMAX® now keeps clothes whiter longer and cleans and protects surfaces.
- To clean: Pre-wash Surface.
- Wipe Area with a solution of ½ cup of Clorox® Regular Bleach2 with CLOROMAX® per gallon of water.
- Allow Solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes.
- Rinse Well and air dry.
- To sanitize: Wash Rinse and wipe surface are with a solution of 2 teaspoons of bleach per gallon of water for at least 2 minutes.
- Let Air dry.
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
I specifically love how great it is getting mildew off the shaded side of my house. Just wear good disposable gloves and a sponge with 1 part water, 1 part bleach. Works like a charm.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos