BY CLOROX #2 in Bleach

You wouldn’t hire a kinda-respectable babysitter or eat kinda-fresh sushi, so why not clean with an outstanding bleach?

• • Helps reduce soil adhesion to surfaces and provides a quicker clean
  • • Delivers brighter and longer-lasting whites by improving performance between Clorox® Regular Bleach2 and detergents
  • • Disinfects to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria

New Clorox® Regular Bleach2 with CLOROMAX® now keeps clothes whiter longer and cleans and protects surfaces.

Usage:

• To clean: Pre-wash Surface.
  • Wipe Area with a solution of ½ cup of Clorox® Regular Bleach2 with CLOROMAX® per gallon of water.
  • Allow Solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes.
  • Rinse Well and air dry.
  • To sanitize: Wash Rinse and wipe surface are with a solution of 2 teaspoons of bleach per gallon of water for at least 2 minutes.
  • Let Air dry.

• Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house wit...8 Answers
  • Can you drink this 13 Answers
  • To use this as a regular household disinfectant, what is ...2 Answers
Samara W.
Hayward, CA
I don't think I have ever used bleach for clothes, but it works wonders in my bathroom! I instantly feel like my bathroom is sterilized. Its fairly affordable and you can always dilute it to your specific needs. I dilute it in a spray bottle and use it in my shower to get even coverage. The smell isn't pleasant and can get you lightheaded, so open a window so you have some circulation when using. Also wear gloves because it isn't good for your skin. This stuff is POTENT- but it works!
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: 02452 more...
This gets used for just about everything especially when it comes to cleaning things at work. The scent is a little intense so I wouldn’t recommend using it in small spaces, but definitely use it in ventilated areas. Overall, this is great for cleaning, doing laundry, getting rid of stains, etc. a little also goes a long way. Highly recommend
Chris B.
New Milford, CT
Purchased at: Costco
Review for: 3 Count 121 Oz more...
The old tried-and-true bleach. Has always worked like a charm, and is the heavy-duty cleaner when I need to bring out the big guns.

I specifically love how great it is getting mildew off the shaded side of my house. Just wear good disposable gloves and a sponge with 1 part water, 1 part bleach. Works like a charm.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I use clorox bleach every once in a while to bleach my kitchen sink, counters, floor, the bathroom sink and counters, toilet and shower as well as the floor. In our house, germs are dpread, hello preschool, and bleach is a sure way to put a stop to germs spreading. It also helps to brighten metals and ceramics nicely
Erica W.
Tallahassee
Purchased at: Walmart
Best and only bleach product I’ve ever used. I use it to wash my white clothes, blankets and sheets but I sod use it to wash my bathtub and shower. It’s cheap and you can find it anywhere. Just be-careful not to use wear clothes you like when using this product, they will get ruined!
Chopa A.
Bethesda, MD
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 02452 more...
I add a bit of this bleach to the water bucket when mopping the floors and it doesn’t seem to do any damage to the wood finish. It sanitizes everything and makes my house feel even cozier since I know this cleaner is pretty strong and I can lay down on bare floors if I want to
Molly M.
Dana Point, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Multi-Pack Clorox Regular Bleach Cleaner, 121 Ounces, 2 Pack more...
I really don’t know why I’m reviewing bleach. I think we can all agree if whitens our clothes. It really helps get rid of my makeup stains which is inevitable to attach on my white pillow cases (I’m a genius I know). Super worth your money go get some to whiten your clothes.
Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville , UT
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually use this type of bleach for my restrooms and kitchen. I love to use it a little in everything to remove hard to get off grease to bacteria that cant be removed with soap and water but i like to mix all three for a good clean and less product so i wont get dizzy!
Laura O.
Hoschton, GA
Have always used Clorox so I continue to use it. The pros is it kills the germs the cons is you have to be carefully not to get on your clothes and it does smell strong. It's very affordable and I would definitely buy again. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Michelle W.
Wallace, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Good old Stand-up tried-and-true always stand up to its reputation never is a bad deal never stops doing when it's always bloated to do from day one way back in the day can't get any cleaner several different reasons I'm several different places in your home
Amy W.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite scent?
Lala D.
Can you drink this
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What other cleaner is safe to add to bleach?
Kelly H.
Has anyone found a bleach that doesn't fill the house with fumes but works as well as Clorox?
Lisa F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How is bleach with getting rid of shower mold?

Amazon