Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Francia P.
Me encantan los productos de limpieza, soy obsesiva en quitar el polvo y como ya sabemos la alfombra tiene mucho polvo siempre por eso yo uso clorox, es muy efectivo y su precio es accesible. Lo recomiendo siempre y obviamente lo seguiré usando siempre.
Rosalie G.
I'm not a huge fan of overbearing scents. So this one was not the best for me. It definitely gets the cleaning done but if you aren't a fan of strong citrus smells then I would recommend.
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH
I have never used the clorox floor cleaners only the original clorox liquid. I have used clorox bleach for over 40 years. I love the way whites smell when I am using Clorox. I use clorox bleach on my white tile floor to keep it clean. It is the best value
ANNETTE T.
I HAVE CHILDREN AND HUSBAND RUNNING IN AND OUT OF THE HOUSE TRACKING IN DIRT ALL THE TIME. IT TAKES VERY LITTLE TIME CLEANING THE FLOORS WITH THIS PRODUCT. IT WORKS GREAT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE.YES I WOULD CONTINUE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT.
Thuy An D.
San Diego, CA
This cleaner seriously works super well and my floors are always so much shinier and brighter after using it, the fragrance is nicer than a harsh chemically smell that other products have
Sharon N.
Camden, AL
I LOVE TO USE THIS PRODUCT. IT REALLY CLEANS YOUR FLOORS. IT HAS A PLEASANT SMELL IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT. IT IS A CHEAP PRODUCT TO BUY FOR CLEANING. I BUY IT FROM WALMART AND FRED'S.I WILL TELL ANYONE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT. THE WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
Gloria M.
Shafter, CA
Ive used the Clorox Floor cleaner on my wood floors and on my tile. i find it to be very effective and it leaves the floor looking shiny. what i love the most is that it does not cost much. i bought this at Walmart and i would totally buy this item again.
Megan B.
Sarasota, FL
This scent is pretty amazing! I love the smell of oranges and when I clean my floors with the Clorox ready mop orange energy scent my whole house smells like I am I standing next to an orange tree (which I love because picking and eating oranges is fun)
Micaela M.
When cleaning this was used and made the floor smell incredible. Not only that, but it really looked great and I felt as if the floor was actually clean and not just smelling like it was.
Britni S.
University Place, WA
Works pretty well. Great value for the price. Gets the floors clean but not as well as some other products I've used before. I do not like the smell too much. That would be something I would like to be changed. I don't think I would purchase again.