Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Kayla M.
Isla Vista
Clorox Ready Mop Floor cleaner did a great job on my floors, however I was not very impressed with the scent it left behind. It was a bit overpowering and left me with a headache the rest of the day. I love Clorox products but will skip buying this one next time.
Ivory C.
Lithonia, GA
I have used this product once so far and was very impressed with how well it works. The cleaner smells great. I was able to clean 3 different rooms and the floors were spotless. I would highly recommend this product. A little goes a long way when using this stuff.
Lupita H.
This product is fantastic! It is a great cleaner!!! I was euphoric when I started using this product to clean my floors! It is very easy to find; I bought mine at my local supermarket!! It was also very affordable! I would totally buy it again and recommend it!
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc
I love this product and not only does it clean the floors amazing the smell is great. Oftentimes I will come down the day after washing my floors and I can still smell that clean orange scent
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA
It smells great! I find that I need to dilute it a bit becAuse it's really strong. But it works great and it leaves it smelling fresh, and less clorox-y because that smell alone makes me sick.
Solanyes F.

I like it because it does not have the typical smell of chlorine, also leaves the floor very well, especially serves to clarify spots and I like that a lot, I really recommend it, it was not one of those people who used these things but since I tried it then I became the lover, because I like leaves everything ..
Maddie O.
Roslindale, MA
This Ready mop leaves an amazing smell in the air when i use it, works incredible on my floors, it leaves my floors shiny, clean, fresh smelling, all i could ask for. Easy to find in your local stores, affordable price for a quality product, would buy again.
blia s.
Marion, NC
Cleans and smells great. Anything with Clorox is like yes! I think its just jammed into my brains. But its kinda like knowing your getting all the germs and its doing its job. No extra mopping
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This is pretty good stuff I like the scent. I always love orange lol. And Clorox is always a win. I'd recommend this for sure. Easy to find and afford. It'd pretty much available everywhere.
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Clorox is an amazing product. The Orange is a lovely smell. It's not too pricey and works great. I can only say good things I love how this product kills germs with all products. I get mine from Wal-Mart like most of my items. I would buy again and enjoy it.