Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #5 in Floor Cleaners

Marqus E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The elastic on the washable covers wore out quickly, so I have to use a safety pin to hold it on. The foam covering on the mophead itself came detached, and I had to attach it with duct tape. I won't be buying another one! I would not recommend this to anyone
Carla F.
Margate, FL
This is a great cleaner for wood, faux wood & ceramic floors but the Clorox brand is hard to find in most stores because another brand appears to have become a favorite. I would definitely keep buying this.
Katherin N.
mi mama es una adicta al cloro! todos los dias tiene que limpiar el piso, y lo bueno de este producto es que no deja un olor hiper fueerte que mata el olfato sino que deja un olor agradable a naranja, bastante efectivo y acompañado de un incienso creo que la casa queda muy limpia y olorosa
Janice A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Awesome product that is easy to use, very convenient and makes the whole house smell great. Too pricey though and a little doesn't go a long way. Good for a couple but we're a family of 4 and I have to use this constantly which means expensive. I'd buy again if the price was right.
Brenda S.
Chambersburg, PA
I use this on my kitchen floor and it's amazing it makes my floor look good and it smells amazing. I told my friend to get this and she did and she said that it was the best and that she would get it again. I love this stuff it makes my house smell amazing and look good to
Gabriela C.
Paterson, NJ
I wish I could be happy with this product because it's not working and it has a lot more fun and it is more than the fun it to you get it on monday you have a good 😊 to your favorite family friends and family friends
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great cleaning properties. Makes the floor shiny and clean. Has a great scent that fills the whole house and we can all appreciate. Competitive pricing makes it about average for others out there.
Eleonor J.
Mebane, NC
Does the same job as regular Clorox . The smell is not much different from the original. I was expecting something more orangey. Still a good product and I will continue to buy it. it is a greaty buy at all no wonder why this Clorox is all the way to market already.
Kimberly C.
Austin, TX
Love the scent of the Clorox Ready Mop floor cleaner. Scent is really one of the determining factors for a cleaner to me, right after effectiveness of course . To end with a clean floor and wonderful smelling kitchen that doesn't smell like bleach is a winner for me!
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA
It smells great! I find that I need to dilute it a bit becAuse it's really strong. But it works great and it leaves it smelling fresh, and less clorox-y because that smell alone makes me sick.