Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Ashlyn M.
Luther, OK
Clorox ready Mop really gets your floor clean! you don't have to use a lot to get a large surface clean. I feel like it has a strong scent but overall it isn't a bad one. I haven't found another product at Walmart that I like better so I will continue to use it and recommend it to others who need a good floor cleaner!
Savanna T.
Ozark, AL
Horrible. I don't know what I would do without you I don't know what I would do without you I don't know what I would do without you I don't know what you are my friend I hope you're so cute I hope you're so happy okay I hope you're
Haleigh M.
The smell is not that great. It has given me a headache every time I have used it. I don't really recommend this product. It cleans the floor very well so I would recommend this product due to the cleaning power it has.
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI
Clorox is a trusted name in cleaning products. I have two dogs that track all kinds of dirt and grime on my kitchen floors. Using Clorox Ready mop gives me confidence that my floors are clean and sanitized when I use it.
Haley H.
I have always trusted Clorox to clean the toughest stains. Pros, it kills 99% of all bacteria. Cons, I've heard it can be dangerous on your skin so be sure to use cleaning gloves for protection! Overall, I trust Clorox.
Ashley H.
This is a great floor cleaner because it actually does clean without leaving a residue afterwards or feeling that you need to clean it a couple weeks later. The orange scent is refreshing and not over powering either!
Lauren R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The orange scent is strong and long-lasting, so don't get it if you aren't a fan of oranges. The cleaner works really well and leaves your floors looking new. I would buy it again, though it can be a bit expensive.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this mainly because of the awesome citrus scent. I love applying this on my bathroom floors and it leaves the floors spotless and clean. I have purchased this at target and Walmart and they're inexpensive.
Giselle R.
Ive always enjoyed mixing colorax with fabulouso because ut leaves me feeling like ive actually cleaned and eliminated bacteria lying around. i like that now there products for every household yse enjoy the scents.
Marqus E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The elastic on the washable covers wore out quickly, so I have to use a safety pin to hold it on. The foam covering on the mophead itself came detached, and I had to attach it with duct tape. I won't be buying another one! I would not recommend this to anyone