Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Maybe G.
cartagena
Muy bueno y efectivo.. me gusta porque limpia a profundidad y cumple con lo que se desea que es limpiar me encanta
Karla G.
Estos productos me gustan muchos, ademas de quitar polvo y manchas remueven grasa y manchas muy dificiles de quitar
Alyssa G.
Bacoor city
Super good and it keeps my work easier and perfect easy to use and its super effetive to clean our floor or carpet
Maricris M.
yaracuy san felipe- san felipe
desinfecta y limpia los pisos completamente para los baños es perfecto no es costoso y es eficaz con las bacterias
Julia W.
I have carpet all around my room and they clean amazing it get everything extremely clean and smells good as well
Karim Marino C.
I like the smell of citrics and it work well with the floor especialy in the bathrome where it takes more trouble
Sharon S.
The orange is a very strong smell which makes the room smell good. A lot of product inside and does the job well
Alvaro C.
this detergent is very good it can clean my floor very well and its to cheap i don't need too clorox for clean
Maria de los Angeles G.
La Libertad
Muy buen producto, muy útil, lo volvería a adquirir, lo recomiendo a todos. Me encantó demasiado, recomendado.
Silvia P.
Grear product leaves my floors clean and the house smells like orange. The whole house smells clean and fresh.