Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Paola R.
clorox is perfect, to remove the bad smell in the room, but it also ruin the clothes :( and that is no good, i don't prefer te clorox
Alexandra H.
Fremont, California
This product is good but there are better ones out there. I think I got this from walmart or target but I don't remember the price.
lamis h.
Ben arous
I used o clean aroud the house ; it cleans very well or to wash white clothes ; best thing that cleans that.don"t like the smell.
Erika N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the smell! I Cleaned my kitchen floors and cant wait to do it again! Easy to apply. I felt it made the job very enjoyable.
Patricia S.
Very good to clean my house and to remove the greaser in some pieces. smell so good and very effective to help me in my kitchen.
Roselyn N.
Mu floor always is very clean .
My family always are happy for the cleaning..
My friend always says your floor always are clean.
Katherine B.
A perfect choice for desinfect and sanitize all surfaces in the house. It has a good prize-quality balance. Strongly recommended.
Anjali P.
London
Not good, very disappointed with the product. But cleans the floor nicely gives a nice shine but gets sticky and strains remain.
Maite V.
Denia
Su olor es agradable, y como cualquier persona que haya utilizado productos de esta marca, sabrá que el resultado es perfecto.
Daniela H.
Excellent quality. I do one pass over most of the area and let it dry, have always enjoyed colorax mixed with fabulouso because ut lets me feel that I actually cleaned up and removed by bacteria there.