Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Heather W.
Fremont , CA
This cleaner works amazing, I have 5 boys and they do a number on the bathroom. This cleaner is a god send, not only does it smell great but it really cleans the floor the first time. I don't find myself having to go over it a bunch of times and this product is very affordable.
Esto funciona bien. Mi piso se siente limpio. deja un aroma de naranja. tengo hijos alrededor de la casa y tener pisos limpios es una necesidad! Y el olor es impresionante acerca de la limpieza con lejía me hace confiar en saber que mi casa está siempre limpia y esterilizada.
Keyla B.
Bronx, NY
its a nice product to keep my floor clean, I love it. It have a good value and is nice because smells good, you will fall in love with the nice scent, and the best part is that eliminates bad smells fast, I buy my clorox at the supermarket and I will recomend it.
Krystal A.
Springfield , MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Its a great product. it gets my floors squeaky clean. and it gets all the stains and gunk stuck on it. the smell is not very nice. its a kind of over powering. but i deal with it cause clorox gets the job done. if you haven't tried it recommend it. just beware of the smell
Sandra J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Im just not gonna do it. I don't think bleach products should smell strongly of citrus and pleasant. here take a big whiff of this. no thanks, I'll pass. please leave it smelling toxic so we remember to ventilate the area and keep the kids out of the room.
Elisa G.
Klamath Falls, OR
great product I have been using it for few years I like it, totally effective i recommended great value amazing prices at Walmart and any other places like Fred Myers, Dollar tree, Thunderbird and others. buy it and try it effective product I love it
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
I bought Clorox ready mop advanced floor cleaner orange energy once. I believe I bought it at Walmart. I love how it made the room smell. Pros: it worked really well. Cons: it is a bit pricey. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Emma S.
Reading, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz to work effectively in its purposes use. I bought this particular item at Target, but it can be found in other stores. Good value but is a tad bit overpriced. Recommend this.
Omaria M.
I always looking for a cleaner that with one swip of the mop i could clean perfectly my floor. It's possible with Clorox Ready Mop Advance Cleaner, and that's not all.... it's smell prettty well, cuz is "orange energy" not bad for a cleaner.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
I have used this on my tile kitchen floor for several years. I have tried alternatives, like vinegar, Fantastic, etc. and keep coming back to this. And the floor looks brighter after using this. Not so much with the others. I highly recommend this product.