Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

amy m.
DAYTON, TX
I love the clorox brand. something about cleaning with clorox makes me confident in knowing that my house is always clean and sterilized. when you have pets and children knowing your house is clean and germ free (as it can be) is a good feeling. all clorox products will always get 5 ☆s from me!
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
This cleaner works amazing, I have 5 boys and they do a number on the bathroom. This cleaner is a god send, not only does it smell great but it really cleans the floor the first time. I don't find myself having to go over it a bunch of times and this product is very affordable.
latrice g.
Columbia, SC
I have not had the opportunity to use these particular products that are mentioned but I am a big fan of Clorox products. I use Clorox products throughout my home because they are inexpensive and they also kill germs. I especially like using Clorox to clean my kitchen floor because it gets all of the stains up off the floor that my children makes when they eat.
Keyla B.
Bronx, NY
its a nice product to keep my floor clean, I love it. It have a good value and is nice because smells good, you will fall in love with the nice scent, and the best part is that eliminates bad smells fast, I buy my clorox at the supermarket and I will recomend it.
Esto funciona bien. Mi piso se siente limpio. deja un aroma de naranja. tengo hijos alrededor de la casa y tener pisos limpios es una necesidad! Y el olor es impresionante acerca de la limpieza con lejía me hace confiar en saber que mi casa está siempre limpia y esterilizada.
Krystal A.
Springfield , MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Its a great product. it gets my floors squeaky clean. and it gets all the stains and gunk stuck on it. the smell is not very nice. its a kind of over powering. but i deal with it cause clorox gets the job done. if you haven't tried it recommend it. just beware of the smell
Sandra J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Im just not gonna do it. I don't think bleach products should smell strongly of citrus and pleasant. here take a big whiff of this. no thanks, I'll pass. please leave it smelling toxic so we remember to ventilate the area and keep the kids out of the room.
Elisa G.
Klamath Falls, OR
great product I have been using it for few years I like it, totally effective i recommended great value amazing prices at Walmart and any other places like Fred Myers, Dollar tree, Thunderbird and others. buy it and try it effective product I love it
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
I bought Clorox ready mop advanced floor cleaner orange energy once. I believe I bought it at Walmart. I love how it made the room smell. Pros: it worked really well. Cons: it is a bit pricey. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Omaria M.
I always looking for a cleaner that with one swip of the mop i could clean perfectly my floor. It's possible with Clorox Ready Mop Advance Cleaner, and that's not all.... it's smell prettty well, cuz is "orange energy" not bad for a cleaner.