Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Chloe M.
This product works amazingly and very accurate and gives your home a healthy clean glow. Very effective and you won't be disappointed unless your using it wrong. Has a very strong smell, so be careful on using it. I've been buying this product for years now.
Sam S.
Average for the amount that you pay. I mean it is good, but it could also be cheaper for the amount that you actually use and the amount that you get. I got this at the supermarket but would probably try something a bit cheaper next time. Wouldn't really recommend unless I knew of something worse.
Berlinda K.
the best floor cleaner. keep your floor clean all day long. worth your money, i love this floor cleaner so much. very strong scent but i still love this because make the floor to feel very clean and i will surely buy this floor cleaner again in the future.
Kait L.
Cambridge, ON
I love this floor cleaner for in the bathroom. It gets it really queen (potty training boys hello!) The scent is strong but fresh. I bought this at home depot and it is very good value.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
This Clorox is really a good floor cleaner and i will recommend anyone to use them.With it's great scent.I do find it's a little pricey but it's a really good and effective product...
kimberly m.
I always clean my entire house with this and it's gooooooood, not precicy at all, really affordable and it's worth it, leaves the floor better that other floor cleaners, I even clean my little brothers room with it, I definitelly recommend it.
Georgia J.
London
I use this product to clean the floor in my house! I love this smell of it but I don't think it's one of the best ones to use, the main reason I buy it is purely because of the smell it gives but it is still a good product
Daniela H.
I HAVE TWO DOGS AT HOME, AND THIS IS THE PRODUCT THAT I USE TO CLEAN THE SPACE WHERE MY DOGS ARE... I DID BUY IT AT THE SUPERMARKET... ITS CHEAP BUT ABSOLUTLY WORKS
Nathalia L.
Lima
I have the original Clorox ready mop and have had a terrible time locating refills on the product. I was very happy to see Amazon still bears.

The wonderful thing about these pads is having some scrubbers on them so when you mop you can go to the hard spots over and over again in order to get the floor really clean.

I have a pergo floor that recommends only water on the surface so it is what I do with this mop and pad. It dries in an instant and you have a beautiful flat again in no time.

I love this product and I wish it still made the mop, so when the mine finally breaks I can replace it with a duplicate.
Hira Z.
Hounslow , Middlesex
I don't really like this. I've purchased this once and it left
My real wood flooring sticky for such. Long time before I used something over it. The smell was quite nice and it did actually clean my floor before leaving it sticky