Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Grisel D.
miami, florida
Me gusta para desinfectar mi baño, ademas de que blanquea mi ropa y cerámicas, es bueno usarlo porque no tiene el olor tan fuerte como los demás, con tan solo rociar un poquito de clorox sobre las areas requeridas, listo! me ah funcionado mucho en mi patio que es de cemento y este elimina el mojo de inmediato.
Paola L.
Miami , Florida
Yo tengo 4 mascotas así que la limpieza tiene que ser profunda y para ello necesitamos productos buenos, regularmente usamos los productos Clorox porque nos ayudan a quitar la suciedad muy bien y a mantener la casa con un fresco aroma a limpio.
Ploop V.
deja impecable cada superficie que deseemos limpiar y sin tanto esfuerzo... nos hace la vida mas sencilla si lo utilizamos en nuestros hogares para casi todas nuestras labores del hogar... lo recomendaría una y mil veces es muy satisfactorio...
Joanna Z.
My mother uses clorox for the floor and I think she is quite happy with it. It is effective and the floor stays really clean after the use of it. My mother buys it from the local supermarket and I think she would buy it again,she seemed pleased from the results. The only thing that bother me is that the scent is strong but not bad.
Sabah Z.
Bangalore, Karnataka
Kills 99.9% of household germs
Refill for Clorox Readymop Mopping System
Bleach free
I have this mop and it's super easy to refill and use! The refills are affordable, the pads are very strong and pick up all messes, and the handle is much stronger compared to the other brands I tried before. This one won and stays for sure.
Ignacia b.
bueno eh usado el clorox company que es muy bueno para limpiar los pisos de buena calidad y el color no es muy fuerte por que eso queda de muy mal olor algunas veces asi que es muy bueno tambien eh usado uno que otros productos de esta tienda t es muy buena
Lauren E.
London
Cleans the floor well leaves the floor shiny and very clean, the smell is a great orange smell which is always good to have a scent, I have go to say this product was great and would definitely buy it again.
Jennyca G.
I like using clorox to cleam my carpet ,i have white carpet in my room and i hate to see spots on it and i use this product cause in my opinion is not to strong as other that i,ve use in the past.
haley b.
The clorax ready mop carpet and floor cleaner is a quick and easy way i clean my carpet it does its job and I'm not mad about it the smell can come off a bit strong but thats of i use this once or twice a month on my floors and it does a great job of keeping them clean
Laura L.
First of all cleaning is really important and for me, and when I do it I consider 3 things: disinfect, dirt and spot removal and a good smell, and with this product you can achieve all of these, besides I consider it inexpensive and very suitable for all types floors.