Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Silvia R.
It is a very good brand, I love this product. It eliminates many of the microorganisms that are harmful to the health of my family. Its price is low and it is very easy to use. I seriously recommend this product. I'll keep buying it because I really like it.
itzel p.
clorox, estoy obsesionada con el cuidado de mi casa, por el bienestar de mi familia. es un producto que no puede faltar en mis compras ya que es debido a su formula se adecua perfecto a mis necesidades, su aroma es tolerable en cierto punto, estamos de acuerdo en que no es necesario que el aroma sea demasiado fuerte a tal grado de no poder respirar ara sentir que el producto en si limpia a profundidad, me encanta ya que se me hace un producto ligero y no tan nocivo para mi salud, además de cumplir perfectamente con mis expectativas
el limpiador limpido clorox es uno de mis faboritos tambien es uno de los que me ayuda a desifectar toda clase de suciedad y mas la de mis mascotas tengo una pidbull y hase mucha orina portoda la casa y este clorox aparte de que desinfecta limpia y quita el mal olor de la orina lo recomiendo
Angie M.
Prenda de ropa interior o de vestir que usan las mujeres y los niños de corta edad que cubre el tronco y se abrocha por la parte de la entrepierna; generalmente es de fibra elástica o algodón y se ajusta y adapta perfectamente al cuerpo.
"inspiración de los años cuarenta en este body, que permite conseguir las siluetas más impecables bajo vestidos estrechos"
Prenda deportiva de tejido fino y elástico que se adapta perfectamente al cuerpo y cubr
Antonia S.
Santiago,stgo
I take care of everything from labar clothes when they have spots that do not come out but only for white clothes. To wash the bathrooms, to wash the floors, to wash the kitchen, to wash dishes that have not been occupied in a long time, for everything. Is one of the most essential things that one can have at home. The different options one has, the different things that can be cleaned. For me when I clean with clorox everything is 100% clean.
Jo R.
Toronto
I've always trusted the Chlorox brand. It's fast and easy to use and I know I will always have the best results. I live in a house where my children would love to cook but would hate to clean up the mess they made on my floors and this product truly helped me without breaking my back cleaning up. The smell is amazing as well.
Angi R.
GUADALUPE
Un buen producto para desinfectar, limpiar y mantener un buen olor en la casa, piso, ventanas, etc. Es sencillo y seguro de usar, por el precio es un buen producto.
Stella L.
My nieces (10 and 6) tend to come over a lot and make huge messes on the carpet. Luckily, I found this product which no longer makes me paranoid about having them play on the carpet. It does such an amazing job that my carpets look good as new and as if they just got put in!
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Dayanira A.
Callao, Callao
is a great mop, it doesn't smell strong, is easy to clean with that, i bought the last month in a store near here, great price, is not so expensive and i love it because my 2 kids play all day , nice scent, i will buy it again for sure, it is a good product