Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Loves this stuff! My floors in my home now look amazing & smell amazing too!
Mrrrr G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product and have used it for quite a while. Love the brand in general, as they always release great quality products. Highly recommend! It definitely gets the job done quick and easy! Love it and tell everyone about it! Absolutely amazing
Fernanda R.
CDMX
I use Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner to clean my bathroom. It is reasonably priced for a bottle.
I bought this bottle after receiving a sample and trying it at home. It worked a lot better than my old bathroom cleaner.

The bottle says it has a fresh citrus scent but it just smells like bleach to me.

This product works great for removing soap scum.

It also works great to clean our bathtub, shower, counters, sink and toilet. It is very easy to use and removes tough soap scum without a lot of scrubbing.

I just spray it on what I'm cleaning, let it sit a few minutes then wipe with a sponge and rinse with water.

We also mix it in the mop bucket to clean our tile floors.

It is a great cleaning and disinfecting product. I would recommend it to everyone looking for a bathroom cleaner.
Catalina A.

I feel that chlorine cleans very well with its different types of products my house that very clean.Has a convenient price,
Has a relaxing and very rich smell.Its pro is that it leaves very clean my house and with a good arroma, its against is that to stain the clothes fade it only that
Stefan L.
It is a great product for cleaning Toilets.I think i used it twice.I usually do not buy from Clorox but this time they surprised me whit this product.For now it is the best and i will see if there is any better but i think there is not.I think that this product is just great and perfect for every home.
Janet H.
Las choapas
It smells good, it cleans good, I like it. Tho, I don't use it a lot. I like to use the simple Clorox, the classic one. So, I don't know, I recommend It if you wanna give it a try, but, in my opinion, not my type.
Sharon Q.
Es un excelente producto para limpiar pisos y alfombras, aunque a veces el olor es un poco fuerte es muy bueno para desinfectar y limpiar las superficies que más pueden tener bacterias como el suelo en el baño, el inodoro y el lavamanos de los baños
lineisky r.

The truth, I like the brand but already in Venezuela do not continue to sell it I liked it because it cleans more in depth, because of its slow fall I clean more bathrooms and without having to carve so much, thanks clorox for giving me the opportunity to know their products.
Mariana E.
mi madre adora este producto, lo utiliza mucho, tiene un buen olor, no es molesto, lo compra en supermercados cerca de la casa, es bastante efectivo, su olor es muy agrabable.
Yunilda P.
Este Producto Me Gusta Mucho Y Me Resulta Mucho Es Casi Todo Me Sirve Aunque En Todo No Lo Puedo Usar Porque Macha Algunas Cosas Me Gusta Comprarlo Porque Me Resulta En Lo Adecuado Me Sirve Pero En Otras No Porque Hay No Se Puede Usar