Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Sara B.
The military hoses are really old, so we need a really good product to clean and get all the insects out of the house, and Clorox make most of the work, I not only use it on the floors but also to disinfect the kitchen, the bath and some times even to wash clothes. This is a really good product in my opinion
Candice P.
Flushing, NY
Clorox is another staple for my home to keep it clean. It works like a charm every time and it even lifts hard-to-clean-up areas that have spoiled due to my puppy at home. But I've also noticed different scents Clorox has come out with and I'm willing to try. Not only does Clorox work, it is also safe.
Jasmin I.
El Paso, TX
This one smells so good when I mop. I love it when I mop it gives me a positive energy to clean even more lol. But I do like this product it helps a lot to clean and keep the house clean and to let it smell so good. I would purchase it again but it is sorta expensive so I get it sometimes lol
Mayra F.
I use this product every day. It's a great quality! It is very useful and effective. My expectations are satisfied with this product, I have always enjoyed colorax mixed with fabulouso because ut lets me feel that I actually cleaned up and removed by bacteria there. I like that there are now products for all households yse enjoy the aromas.Se recommend it to anyone with children
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I don't like a bleach scent so when they came out with clorox with the orange scent I had to get it. I love knowing that my floors are being cleaned with a bleach based cleaner. That way if my 2 year old drops something and sticks it in her mouth I don't have to worry so much of the germs.
Debi C.
Mims, FL
Ok so, I bought Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner. I love how clean it gets my white tiles in my kitchen and even brightens up the grout. The orange scent is so much nicer than the awful smell of some other products. I would buy this product again. Great price for a wonderful product.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I Was Skeptical Of Using This Product,I Was Referred To Use It & After The First Time I Was Impressed,No Streaking,Only Takes One To Two Runs & Smells Delicious:)I Always Recommend This To Friends & Family Because Even If You Personally Don't Care For This Product Its Worth A Try:)
Stefanie W.
Ogden, UT
It works OK. It makes my floor feel sticky after using it. It cleans well but I like to walk around bare foot and I feel like it makes my floor sticky. I smells great but it doesn't last long. I don't think I'll buy this product again in the future unless they change it up
latrice g.
Columbia, SC
I have not had the opportunity to use these particular products that are mentioned but I am a big fan of Clorox products. I use Clorox products throughout my home because they are inexpensive and they also kill germs. I especially like using Clorox to clean my kitchen floor because it gets all of the stains up off the floor that my children makes when they eat.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
This cleaner works amazing, I have 5 boys and they do a number on the bathroom. This cleaner is a god send, not only does it smell great but it really cleans the floor the first time. I don't find myself having to go over it a bunch of times and this product is very affordable.