Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Danielle C.
I love the orange scent as it fills my house and keeps my wooden and linoleum as clean as ever.
Sarah G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Love the smell. Love the effectiveness of it. It works so well. All households should have it.
Tara M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like this product because it has the cheaning of Clorox but with a pleasant smell of orange.
Samantha J.
Cowiche
I love using this when I clean my floors. It smells nice and it’s not too strong for the kids.
Phil M.
London
Works great on linoleum and vinyl. Smells wonderful and doesn't grime up later on. I recommend.
Angélica P.
Is is a rare color, but according to my mother is very good again so let's go and listen to her
Olivia A.
Excelsior, MN
Tried it when I had a coupon, ended up just going back to my tried and true, murphies wood soap
David H.
Hernando, FL
It kills all the germs in the kitcke and bathroom floors
very effective and smells very good
Lauren B.
New Iberia , LA
Enjoyed the scent, citrusy scents always make things seem more clean. Got the job done well.
Amanda L.
East Syracuse, NY
I love how well this works and I love the scent it leaves. Usually the scent stays for days!