Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Jossy M.
Undiluted it dries in no time. Even diluted it dries pretty fast. That is a huge advantage. And the floor looks brighter after using this. Not so much with the others
e use this at my job and I'm not really impressed with it. It may work for household or kitchen messes but it does not get wax, mineral oil, or scuffs off the tile in my treatment room unless I scrape and pre treat first and then put A LOT of elbow grease into it. Sorry Clorox, I'm not impressed with this one.
María E.
Doral, FL
Clorox is one of my favorites brands ever. I really love this. Amazing work. Good quality and smell
McKenzie W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Great scent and gets the job done well. Scent isn't too harsh but just right. Cleans up messes good
Mirna L.
Portland, OR
This product it's not bad and it definitely does the job it's always affordable and never fails me
Eryn M.
Nothing gets my floors cleaner. Leaves a nice orange scent and doesn't smell too much of chemicals
Nahary S.
San Juan, TX
Love clorox number 1 disinfecter! Use ot for diahes , washing , and other stuff around the house.
Lisa A.
Smells great and works great at removing dirt and germs off my floors!! Especially in bathrooms!
Melody g.
Roseburg, OR
This product is awesome keeps my house looking and smelling so fresh! Great price and works great
Yesinia M.
Gives the floor more of a cleaner look and easy to scrub the stains away and help keep germs away
This is an amazing product I recommend this product to so many people who don't have the product