Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Melissa C.
Brownsville, TX
Really like using this on a daily basis. I just like to keep everything clean and free of bacteria.
María E.
Clorox is one of my favorites brands ever. I really love this. Amazing work. Good quality and smell
Eryn M.
Nothing gets my floors cleaner. Leaves a nice orange scent and doesn't smell too much of chemicals
Tina T.
Nashville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love to mop with this it gets my floors so clean. And the smell is a great smell. Like all is clean
Jossy M.
Undiluted it dries in no time. Even diluted it dries pretty fast. That is a huge advantage. And the floor looks brighter after using this. Not so much with the others
e use this at my job and I'm not really impressed with it. It may work for household or kitchen messes but it does not get wax, mineral oil, or scuffs off the tile in my treatment room unless I scrape and pre treat first and then put A LOT of elbow grease into it. Sorry Clorox, I'm not impressed with this one.
Lisa A.
Smells great and works great at removing dirt and germs off my floors!! Especially in bathrooms!
Yesinia M.
Gives the floor more of a cleaner look and easy to scrub the stains away and help keep germs away
Melody g.
Roseburg, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is awesome keeps my house looking and smelling so fresh! Great price and works great
This is an amazing product I recommend this product to so many people who don't have the product
Nahary S.
San Juan, TX
Love clorox number 1 disinfecter! Use ot for diahes , washing , and other stuff around the house.