Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have used this a few times not a huge fan of it. The scent is not the best. I would not buy it again.
Amberlee P.
Harvest, AL
Love this product. Gets the job done all while smelling great. Definitely better than any other brands
Irma F.
FRIONA, TX
Clorox tiene los productos buenisimos para la limpiesa. ademas desinfecta todo. dejando tu casa limpia
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
Always works great. If you don't like the orange smell I wouldn't recommend it but I love this cleaner
Hannah L.
Love the smell of this and how well it works on the floor. Shines them right up and gets the dirt off.
María J.
Great product for everyone is easier with chlorine
It's great, besides having a smell that says "clean"
Yaya G.
Pasadena, CA
We just got this its okay, thinking just to go back to the classic clorox, i love the old sclean scent.
larry w.
Summit
This stuff will get your floor looking brand new. It cleans stains and makes everything smell amazing!
Suzanne S.
Maylene, AL
My go to cleaner for cleaning my kitchen and bathrooms. Leaves the floor fresh and smelling great too.
Priscilla L.
Pasadena, TX
I like this product for my floors. It cleans well. The scent is a little strong for my sensitive nose.