Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Tammy B.
Dunn, NC
I use Clorox brand because of their reputation and the cleanliness. I will buy again and I highly recommend
Jolie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The smell lasts for long and great value for its price. I always use it for cleaning tile floors and wood.
Utilizamos con frecuencia este producto ya que limpia a profundidad las paredes y los pisos de toda la casa
Sylvia U.
Best stuff ever!!! I use this everyone I mop it really gets the job done and what I love most is the scent.
Reggina L.

leaves everything very clean, and helps not everything gets dirty very quickly again, and left clean smell
Gosteeeeeeeei muito, na verdade, eu amei, vou comprar sempre, aliás, compro sempre, gente, super recomendo
Katherine D.
Waterville, ME
Great sent. Affordable price. Easy to use. No mess left after use. Would recommend to friends and family
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Orange sent is great in cleaning products I was happy with the results and suggest all my friends use it
danielle V.
Owings, MD
my floors look clean after using this product no sticky residue smells very clean.very affordable product
Samantha H.
Mount Pleasant, MI
I did not find this product helpful. It left my floors very dirty after use and I would not use it again