Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

José M.
I'm a huge fan of Clorox wipes in general but not of this particular purchase. I don't know if these were older than other Clorox wipes or what, but I found that the wipes were more dry than the wipes in the 75-count containers. I bought a couple packs of these on S&S, so it wasn't just a dud container. Each of the 150-ct containers revealed less wet wipes and, as a result, less functional wipes. None of the containers were sealed, though, like nearly every other Clorox wipe container I've purchased - and I've purchased many over the years. ;) So it's possible that the wipes became less wet over time due to the lack of a seal.
I'll use up the ones I have on lighter cleaning projects, but I don't think I'll purchase containers that have more than 75 wipes again.
But overall, with other Clorox wipes, I'm happy with product performance, and prefer Clorox in general over other brands.
Heather S.
Newberry Springs, CA
Best cleaner ever!! This cleaner works so great. It gets my floors so clean and looking great. And makes the kitchen and bathrooms smelling fresh! Definitely great when you have company coming over.
Hilary V.
con una escencia excelente y una capacidad de limpieza excelente mis pisos quedan relucientes con un olor que perdura y a la familia le encanta, con un de los precios mas accesibles del mercado con relacion a calidad recomiendo este producto encarecidamente ya que lo utilizo en casa y en casa de mis padres igual que una gran variedad de productos de esta marca por su calidad excelente!! SUPER RECOMENDADO
Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
This is a nice, concentrated product. It worked well on my title and vinal floors. However, I didn't like the residue it left behind when I used it to clean my lameninent flooring.
Kathaleen P.
Powell, TN
I grew up with both my Mom and my Grandmothers using Clorox products. So it was only natural for me to do the same. I have an old linoleum floor that is tough to keep clean. I had tried other products before trying Clorox Ready Mop Cleaner Orange Energy Scent. When I opened the bottle the first time the smell of oranges greeted me. I felt for a moment like I was in an orange grove. As I started to mop the floor it was amazing how clean the floor became! After I got done mopping and the floor had dried the shine on the floor blew me away!
Chadwick Kawai E.
Waianae, HI
I have found out that this product is being discontinued and fortunately I purchased a new mop a year ago. I'm not sure about the cleaning pads (I'm sure they will discontinue them too) but what I use and are a little more effective is terry towels. Costco sells them by the 50 count (like $21.00), I cut them in half and they work 100% better than the pads by picking up more of the dirt on your floor then just throw them away. I love the fresh scent of this product and hate to see it go.
lorena l.
Bell, CA
el material llamad clorox es verdaderamente muy peero muy bueno y si lo recomendaria especificamente si lo recomiendo porque es muy bueno para quitar las mancas de las alfonbras y ropas blancas y me gusta muchisimo tu be muy buena esperiencia
Megan P.
Cheyenne, WY
I am a huge fan of clorox when it comes to cleaning. Plain and simple it kills all the germs .. and smells clean. The orange energy leaves a nice citrus smell. I normally buy it at walmart
Wendy O.
have found out that this product is being discontinued and fortuneately I purchased a new mop a year ago. I'm not sure about the cleaning pads (I'm sure they will discontinue them too) but what I use and are a little more effective is terry towels. Costco sells them by the 50 count (like $21.00), I cut them in half and they work 100% better then the pads by picking up more of the dirt on your floor then just throw them away. I love the fresh scent of this product and hate to see it go.
Kelli S.
Perfect for tile floors! I'm constantly mopping up after my inside-dog, and Clorox keeps my kitchen floors clean and has a fresh not-too-abrasive scent, so it's great for regular use.