Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
This is a nice, concentrated product. It worked well on my title and vinal floors. However, I didn't like the residue it left behind when I used it to clean my lameninent flooring.
Kathaleen P.
Powell, TN
I grew up with both my Mom and my Grandmothers using Clorox products. So it was only natural for me to do the same. I have an old linoleum floor that is tough to keep clean. I had tried other products before trying Clorox Ready Mop Cleaner Orange Energy Scent. When I opened the bottle the first time the smell of oranges greeted me. I felt for a moment like I was in an orange grove. As I started to mop the floor it was amazing how clean the floor became! After I got done mopping and the floor had dried the shine on the floor blew me away!
Chadwick Kawai E.
Waianae, HI
I have found out that this product is being discontinued and fortunately I purchased a new mop a year ago. I'm not sure about the cleaning pads (I'm sure they will discontinue them too) but what I use and are a little more effective is terry towels. Costco sells them by the 50 count (like $21.00), I cut them in half and they work 100% better than the pads by picking up more of the dirt on your floor then just throw them away. I love the fresh scent of this product and hate to see it go.
lorena l.
Bell, CA
el material llamad clorox es verdaderamente muy peero muy bueno y si lo recomendaria especificamente si lo recomiendo porque es muy bueno para quitar las mancas de las alfonbras y ropas blancas y me gusta muchisimo tu be muy buena esperiencia
Megan P.
Cheyenne, WY
I am a huge fan of clorox when it comes to cleaning. Plain and simple it kills all the germs .. and smells clean. The orange energy leaves a nice citrus smell. I normally buy it at walmart
Wendy O.
have found out that this product is being discontinued and fortuneately I purchased a new mop a year ago. I'm not sure about the cleaning pads (I'm sure they will discontinue them too) but what I use and are a little more effective is terry towels. Costco sells them by the 50 count (like $21.00), I cut them in half and they work 100% better then the pads by picking up more of the dirt on your floor then just throw them away. I love the fresh scent of this product and hate to see it go.
Kelli S.
Perfect for tile floors! I'm constantly mopping up after my inside-dog, and Clorox keeps my kitchen floors clean and has a fresh not-too-abrasive scent, so it's great for regular use.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I usually just use Clorox bleach on my tile floors but I just bought this and am going to try this. I mop my floors every other day since I am very particular about my home.
Gabriela A.
Maywood, CA
The Clorox mop is a wonderful time saving invention. I would recommend it to anyone needing to save time when washing floors. However, the Amazon description in the ad is wrong.... you do not get a case of 4 when you order this. It would be a wonderful deal if you did but you get ONE, not four. At the time I ordered, every ad for this item was described as selling a case of 4. And the ads are still running that way. Someone should make the sellers aware of this and make corrections.
Sabrina T.
This stuff is pretty decent for the price, I've used it before in the past and it has a nice scent to it! It doesn't leave streaks which is a major plus because a lot of floor cleaners tend to leave behind this white film after I'm done cleaning with them. Wish this came in some sort of berry scent that would be nice! :)