Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Taylor M.
Moorhead, MN
Wasn't the best floor cleaner in my opinion, orange scent was too overpowering an left a nasty residue on my floors
genesis d.
Me gusta mucho el aroma que deja, aunque uso mas el limpiador de pisos, y el cloro desengrasante que es buenisimo
Veronica Leigh S.
Loudon, TN
I have used this, I like the scent and that clorox makes it, however I don't think it cleans as well as pine sol
Melissa S.
Kaysville, UT
Clorox powers through the grime and leaves my floors clean.
It really does weep to keep up with my messy family.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a really good product. It’s made with great integrity. I would definitely recommend getting it for sure!I
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works well on getting dog slobber up on laminate floor. Would definitely keep using this product. And all others
Rachel M.
Rahway, NJ
Very easy to apply to anu surface and leafes floor clean and spotless No residue is left behind and smells good.
reviewed and more m.
Doral, FL
i like very much the product, i always buy in the supermarket, it is not so expensive, i use sometime in my house
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This is a great product. It really gets your floors clean and leaves them shining. It also has a very nice scent.
kimberly f.
Compton, CA
I am a cleaning freak so i love to use clorox to disinfect everthing i love their brand i have always used clorox