Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Oksana D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
this cleanes it is great but i feel somtimes this smell it is a little strong to me but is fresh and a good cleaner
es muy buena marca clorox es muy recomendable para todo el mundo y mas el limpiador de pisos deja el piso brilloso
Rosalba A.
South Bend, IN
Its a great product leaves the floor nice and clean doesnt have a strong smell to it. Does take care of the floor.
Maria Z.
New Haven, CT
I use all products from clorox great cleaning and disifectant products verty satisfied and recommend these products
Lorena C.
I use this every time I mop the floors of the house. It does an amazing job taking out dirt and smells amazing too.
Atita P.
It makes your floor very clean and take out every minute particles and dust and keep clean house and best mop ever
Nancy S.
Ocala, FL
I am a firm believer in all clorox products, they are a necessity when cleaning your home. I can't clean without it
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
This is a great product! Love how great it cleans my floors, and I also love the scent of it! I got it at Walmart!
Taylor M.
Moorhead, MN
Wasn't the best floor cleaner in my opinion, orange scent was too overpowering an left a nasty residue on my floors