Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #5 in Floor Cleaners

Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
this cleanes it is great but i feel somtimes this smell it is a little strong to me but is fresh and a good cleaner
Alexandra B.
Stowe, VT
clorox has really good cleaning products. After I use them I can feel the house more clean and disinfected. love it
Lorena C.
I use this every time I mop the floors of the house. It does an amazing job taking out dirt and smells amazing too.
Debra G.
Beaumont, TX
This product works very well. The orange scent is pleasing and the product cleans very well. Gets stains out fast.
es muy buena marca clorox es muy recomendable para todo el mundo y mas el limpiador de pisos deja el piso brilloso
Daniela M.
Es facil de usar y quitar el sucio de las cosas,se quite muy facil todo y lo mejor su olor,realmente lo recomiendo
Maria Z.
New Haven, CT
I use all products from clorox great cleaning and disifectant products verty satisfied and recommend these products
Nancy S.
Ocala, FL
I am a firm believer in all clorox products, they are a necessity when cleaning your home. I can't clean without it
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
This is a great product! Love how great it cleans my floors, and I also love the scent of it! I got it at Walmart!
Taylor M.
Moorhead, MN
Wasn't the best floor cleaner in my opinion, orange scent was too overpowering an left a nasty residue on my floors