Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Mariyah M.
I like this cleaner reminds me of like a faboloso mixed with a clotox it leaves the emtire room smelling good and clean
leona e.
ky
You know your getting something clean with this It will get the stains out comes at a good price I get mine at walmarts
Hailee B.
Works great and smells great. Love it. Will never use another. Recommend for sure! Will always keep your floor clean.
ines m.
Yonkers, NY
I have hardwood flooring all over the house except the bathroom and the kitchen and this product works well for both
Braylee H.
This is my favorite carpet cleaner, I buy it at Target. It makes my floors really clean and it also smell very good.
Julia T.
I literally love this stuff, I have children around the house so sanitary floors is a must! And the scent is awesome
Melinda T.
Fort Worth , Tx
This is a good cleaner to use when you are trying to get your house ready for a party. Its easy to use and affordable
An T.
Garden Grove, CA
Clorox advanced floor cleaner leaves the floors feeling clean and fresh. And the great scent of oranges are a plus!!
Oksana D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
this cleanes it is great but i feel somtimes this smell it is a little strong to me but is fresh and a good cleaner