Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Estefani S.
Riverside, CA
Colorox is great on my white tile very strong so it really removes alk the dirt and grime. Smells alright when it comes to bleaches.
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
I love the original clorox smell.. It means the house is clean to the max.. But gotta admit the orange energy scent is my favorite..
linda b.
Lebanon, VA
Very good cleaning products I buy the a lot they do the job and work really well I would tell any one to buy them they are very good
Tracey C.
Batavia, NY
Works well I much prefer mr clean for this type of product. Expensive for size of package u get. Doesn't smell as awesome as if like
K T.
Benton, Pa
This product does a great job on my hard wood floors. It has a great smell. It is a little pricey but it is a great product to use.
Amy X.
Fresno, CA
Clorox readymop cleaner works super good. It takes stains of the kitchen floor very well. Also lifts up any dirt and dust their is.
Jessica V.
Atlanta, GA
Llevo muchos años usando clorox y es lo mejor en cuanto quieras desinfectar limpiar hasta para limpiar prendas blancas es muy bueno
Shari B.
Hilliard, OH
Would like to try. I have not seen the Clorox ready Mop in the stores. Will look for it and try it out. I like the scent of clorox.
Sarah F.
Allons, TN
Good product gets rid of the smell and cleans the floor and other stuff really well so it does great and doesn't leave a bad scent
Megan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love the Orange scent. I also love that I know Lysol is going to eliminate a lot of floor germs. My floors always look so clean.