Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Whitney C.
Great for all of the hardwood floors in our home and it smells amazing with a great price! Husband couldn't be happier with this product!
Terry L.
Goodyear, AZ
Clorox clean up is my favorite product for all purpose and for cleaning floors. It has a very clean sanitized scent. I buy it at target.
Olivia G.
Hidalgo, TX
I love tha product and i love how it smells! Its so good! Mu floor is always clean and bright with this brand! I love all the products!
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
I tried this one out once and it was super great and it smelled nice but in the end I found regular bleach was just fine for my floors
Natalia G.
El Paso, TX
When cleaning the floor the dirty parts go clean really easily without having to go over it twice .Ot also leaves a good smelling floor
Esmeralda G.
Laredo, TX
Keeps my house smelling clean for days!!! I have three indoor dogs so that says ALOT! I'll never use a product that's not Clorox brand!
Nallely G.
It leaves your house smelling great and it keeps it very clean . Easy to remove stains . The price is good for the amount of product .
Cath F.
Rio Vista, CA
Happy with the Clorox Ready Mop advanced floor cleaner with orange energy scent. We have tile floors and I am pleased with the results.
Estefani S.
Riverside, CA
Colorox is great on my white tile very strong so it really removes alk the dirt and grime. Smells alright when it comes to bleaches.
Arisbel T.
Bronx, NY
Cleans very affectively i like that it doesn't smell a lot or overpowers he smell , bu i cleans very well and does what its said to do