Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #5 in Floor Cleaners

Ali D.
Philadelphia, PA
Great smell, wonderful prices, gets the floors cleaned nicely without having to rescrub the floor. I got mine at Weis supermarket, can be bought anywhere and it is not bad on the price, I found it effective and I would buy and recommend this to everyone.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
This product is effective at removing those hard to get at chunks on the floor. Sometimes it even get's at gum. It smells strong, but clean as ever. The only con is if you hate looking at your reflection, because when you use this you will see your face in the floor reflection.
Really this brand is the favorite of my family I always see this brand in mic asa is one of the brands that we buy, is very good brand the bad esque sometimes leaves a strange smell is the hands of my grandmother but usually I like this brand
Cecilia G.
I have used this once and didn't go through the whole bottle. For some bizarre reason I didn't notice it was orange scented when I bought it. I hate fruit scented cleaners even though this one did a good job with cleaning I couldn't stand the smell.
Diane B.
Park Hills, MO
I absolutely love using this product the smell is wonderful and I love the way it cleans. Very good value for the money it doesn't disappoint .I will keep buying this product.
Alana D.
When you want to visibly know that your floor is clean this is the product. I purchased from my local grocery store and it did not disappoint, the floors looked clean and smelled of a beautiful orange scent. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Esmeralda o.
Saint Helena, CA
i like the clorox products because are affordable i like because my house smell so clean when i use it i don't have cons, really good scent, good price and a you can choose on a log variety of products i buy all the time on walmart yes i wold buy again
José M.
I'm a huge fan of Clorox wipes in general but not of this particular purchase. I don't know if these were older than other Clorox wipes or what, but I found that the wipes were more dry than the wipes in the 75-count containers. I bought a couple packs of these on S&S, so it wasn't just a dud container. Each of the 150-ct containers revealed less wet wipes and, as a result, less functional wipes. None of the containers were sealed, though, like nearly every other Clorox wipe container I've purchased - and I've purchased many over the years. ;) So it's possible that the wipes became less wet over time due to the lack of a seal.
I'll use up the ones I have on lighter cleaning projects, but I don't think I'll purchase containers that have more than 75 wipes again.
But overall, with other Clorox wipes, I'm happy with product performance, and prefer Clorox in general over other brands.
Heather S.
Newberry Springs, CA
Best cleaner ever!! This cleaner works so great. It gets my floors so clean and looking great. And makes the kitchen and bathrooms smelling fresh! Definitely great when you have company coming over.
Hilary V.
con una escencia excelente y una capacidad de limpieza excelente mis pisos quedan relucientes con un olor que perdura y a la familia le encanta, con un de los precios mas accesibles del mercado con relacion a calidad recomiendo este producto encarecidamente ya que lo utilizo en casa y en casa de mis padres igual que una gran variedad de productos de esta marca por su calidad excelente!! SUPER RECOMENDADO