Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
The name sticks true! Definitely advanced in getting all the dirt and grime. The scent is a little strong for me but it weakens pretty quickly
Sofia C.
Acworth, GA
Clorox is a must have in my house. this works really good for my floor but if I don't have any on hand I like to use the regular Clorox/bleach.
Ashton L.
Brandon, MS
They all work but bleach is better to clean the carpets and pine sol is better at cleaning hard wood floors again we never have a ton of money
Dolores H.
Longview, TX
I have not tried any of these Clorox products before but would love to try! I will occasionally use Clorox bleach on my tough to clean floors.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
I love to use this product on my kitchen floors. The smell is great without being too overwhelming. I would recommend this product for anyone!!
Sunshine H.
Lumberton, TX
This product leaves a fresh clean scent! There is nothing better than a crip smell of oranges! It cleans great and does the hefty jobs as well!
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sometimes Max has accidents. So I use this for the floors. Works on wood and tiles. Takes the smell away. Also I feel like my floor is cleaner.
Jamie O.
London, OH
It was not effective, the smell was horrid. I did not like this and wouldn't buy it again. VERY disappointing and didn't clean like it should.
Kareen P.
Anything that is Clorox is great. Removed stains and odors very easily and this product won't disappoint you. This product is very affordable
JoAnne P.
Mount Bethel, PA
Clorox ready mop advanced floor cleaner, cleans the floor and leaves a clean felling behind it. Good value for the price. Get it at walmart.