Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Sunshine H.
Vidor, TX
This product leaves a fresh clean scent! There is nothing better than a crip smell of oranges! It cleans great and does the hefty jobs as well!
Ashton L.
Brandon, MS
They all work but bleach is better to clean the carpets and pine sol is better at cleaning hard wood floors again we never have a ton of money
Sofia C.
Acworth, GA
Clorox is a must have in my house. this works really good for my floor but if I don't have any on hand I like to use the regular Clorox/bleach.
Dolores H.
Longview, TX
I have not tried any of these Clorox products before but would love to try! I will occasionally use Clorox bleach on my tough to clean floors.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
I love to use this product on my kitchen floors. The smell is great without being too overwhelming. I would recommend this product for anyone!!
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sometimes Max has accidents. So I use this for the floors. Works on wood and tiles. Takes the smell away. Also I feel like my floor is cleaner.
Jamie O.
London, OH
It was not effective, the smell was horrid. I did not like this and wouldn't buy it again. VERY disappointing and didn't clean like it should.
Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
The name sticks true! Definitely advanced in getting all the dirt and grime. The scent is a little strong for me but it weakens pretty quickly
Courtney L.
Awesome floor cleaner. Cleans up all messes and stains and smells great too. We just started using this and wish we would of found it sooner.
Summer R.
Kent City, MI
W ma talking to see you tomorrow night sweet dreAms and sleep with you too much I was w the wedding is a Lil to see if you would like u have