Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #5 in Floor Cleaners

Maria L.
Medley, FL
I really like this product much I use it almost every day, I recommend it very very utiil, it has a pleasant smell and its price is quite affordable.
joshana n.
me gusta este producto porque puedes limpiar tus pisos, lo desinfectas y mantienes aseado y limpio durante mucho tiempo, dándole frescura al hogar
Emily H.
I love the smell of orange, almost as much as I love having clean floors. This really helps with the nastiness that gets in my grout kitchen tile.
Abby M.
I love the orange scent while cleaning, I feel as if it smells clean, looks clean. It really bring the house alive, when it could bedull and dingy
Brandi b.
Mesquite
love this stuff it smells strongly citrus and is nice it cleans well and sanitizes too i would reccomend it to those who like the smell of orange
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Great product! I'm not a huge fan of the scent but it does seem to work. If you like the citrus smell it's great! Leaves my floors looking great!
Maritza G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Leaves everything super amazing clean i honeslty couldn't believe i was stepping on my own floor , works great amd smells great highly recommended
Amanda F.
Sheridan, AR
I like to mop my kitchen and bathroom floors with this sometimes and it is a great way to get the floor in the bathroom smelling back at its best
stephanie v.
Milwaukee, WI
bleach where would my whites be or bathroom or any area i need cleaned to the t... not only is it the best bleach but it also is the best bleach
iliana r.
Davenport, FL
me parece importante tener este producto en la casa ya que sirve para limpiar profundamente la alfombra y deja un buen olor y desifecta muy bien