Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

ann c.
Beebe, AR
ITS A VERY GOOD PRODUCT TO USE . I USE IT DAILY.IT DOES A GREAT JOB WHEN THOSE UNEXPECTED MESSES OCCURE. DOESNT LEAVE A STICKY RESIDUE BEHIND. DRIES FAST.
Krysta T.
I love that I know no matter what with Clorox my project will come out clean every time. It really gets down into the product and cleans and kills germs.
Racxyrys H.
Doral, FL
Clorox readymop is a great addition to any household. It's quick,easy and leaves a fresh smell. I use it when I am at work and makes clean up a breeze.
Nicole M.
Franklin
The citrus scent makes the whole house small amazing while making the floors look brand new. We use this Everytime company is coming over to the house.
Samantha R.
I use this to mop my kitchen with. Works really well, and it smells good and clean. Gets all of the heavy traffic marks up, as well as any food stains.
christina a.
Springfield, MO
Great for getting rid of pet oder and cooking oder. Will continue using. I've gotten many people I know to switch to this product and everyone loves it
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love orange scented anything I like the way it makes my floors clean and the way it makes my house smell like a fresh peeled orange when you walk in
Samantha T.
This cleaner is heavy duty. It can clean just about anything. It leaves my floor disinfected and shiny!! But it has an orange scent so it smells fresh
Erica F.
Marshfield, WI
The orange scent was overwhelming along with the "cleaner" smell. Didn't care for this even just using it on the rare occasions I hand mop my floors
Hiandra N.
me gusta lo blanco que deja mi ropa sin duda uno de los mejores del mercado, se lo recomiendo al 100% asi que si val al super no duden en tomar uno.