Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Melany M.
Doral, FL
I'm a monster cleaning and I am always aware of my story, which look bright and shiny recommend eyes closed. This product blanque any stain floor is great
Krysta T.
I love that I know no matter what with Clorox my project will come out clean every time. It really gets down into the product and cleans and kills germs.
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love orange scented anything I like the way it makes my floors clean and the way it makes my house smell like a fresh peeled orange when you walk in
Samantha T.
This cleaner is heavy duty. It can clean just about anything. It leaves my floor disinfected and shiny!! But it has an orange scent so it smells fresh
Nicole M.
Franklin
The citrus scent makes the whole house small amazing while making the floors look brand new. We use this Everytime company is coming over to the house.
Racxyrys H.
Doral, FL
Clorox readymop is a great addition to any household. It's quick,easy and leaves a fresh smell. I use it when I am at work and makes clean up a breeze.
christina a.
Springfield, MO
Great for getting rid of pet oder and cooking oder. Will continue using. I've gotten many people I know to switch to this product and everyone loves it
Samantha R.
I use this to mop my kitchen with. Works really well, and it smells good and clean. Gets all of the heavy traffic marks up, as well as any food stains.
Maria L.
Medley, FL
I really like this product much I use it almost every day, I recommend it very very utiil, it has a pleasant smell and its price is quite affordable.
Erica F.
Marshfield, WI
The orange scent was overwhelming along with the "cleaner" smell. Didn't care for this even just using it on the rare occasions I hand mop my floors