Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Justine A.
2061 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this floor cleaner. It does an excellent job cleaning the floors. With kids the floor always gets sticks or has something spill so this stuff is great.
Robin M.
Chesterfield, VA
Have 4 dogs that can make a mess of my floors. Especially on a rainy day. I trust the Clorox brand to not only clean but to add that "just cleaned" freshness.
julie h.
Cottageville, WV
Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. good price gets the job done recommend it to others and the scent is not strong smells great
Amy H.
Oshkosh, WI
Clorox gets my floors cleaner. I can see the difference when I use versus a cheaper brand. Floors look brighter with no residue. Plus love the orange scent.
mariangel a.
este es un buen producto solo que hay que tener un poco de cuidado al usarlo y mantenerlo fuera del alcance de los niños. deja todo muy limpio lo recomiendo
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
Makes the floors smell great, it is disinfectant. It doesn't leave any kind of streaks on the floor... you don't need a lot of product every time you use it.
Angela H.
San Antonio, TX
The clorox ready mop cleaner did not catch my eye at the beginning because of its strong odor but after learning to use it daily ive enjoyed it more often?!
Melany M.
Doral, FL
I'm a monster cleaning and I am always aware of my story, which look bright and shiny recommend eyes closed. This product blanque any stain floor is great
Valerie E.
Works extremely well! I use it to clean my kitchen floor. Instantly cleans my floor from dirt and foot prints. Smell is tolerable and price is affordable.
ann c.
Beebe, AR
ITS A VERY GOOD PRODUCT TO USE . I USE IT DAILY.IT DOES A GREAT JOB WHEN THOSE UNEXPECTED MESSES OCCURE. DOESNT LEAVE A STICKY RESIDUE BEHIND. DRIES FAST.