Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

kayla e.
Salisbury, NC
Mopping is a way to clean but I have my own way of mopping which is getting on my hands and knees and scrubbing all the dirt away and this product helps me do so.
Mira S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Cleaned my floor very well and didn't leave a speck of dirt on it. It is very effective. I bought it at True value hardware supplies. The smell is pretty normal. I would recommend this product to others.
Irene A.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Clorox is a brand that has been around forever Its dependable, reliable, Clorox can kill anything...great for disinfecting the house, great for taking out stains and keeping your while clothes white.
lizbeth g.
My mom live in a house with my younger brothers there are four of them. This product helps her maintain the house is very clean and smelling fresh even after four teenage boys have been through it
Jeanette M.
Cleans my floor great and leaves them smelling fresh, like a freshed squeezed orange. It kills germs and I feel more secure my kids playing on the tile. It's a great price. I would highly recommend.
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this brand and bottle of cleaner. Makes the floor shiny and look so clean. Its very effective for my kitchen floor and i love it. I buy mine from walmart and its a little pricy but I recommend it.
Aisha A.
Woodbridge, VA
It does the job really well. I can clean almost everything with this even tiles in the bathroom. My mother recomemeber is once year when I complained about stains on the kitchen floor
Marie G.
Las Animas
I use bleach for most of my cleaning needs it leaves a nice clean smell I usually purchase mine at walmart at a very affordable price it's very effective and a little goes a long way
Lisa E.
Somerset, KY
Love this product. very affordable, and Cleans floors better than any product I have tried. Also, the smell leaves your house smelling like a fresh clean home. Highly recommend.
Marvin M.
This product makes suds easily and leaves the floor streak free with a desirable smell after. I enjoy using it, and the guest at my home compliments me all the more for it.