Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Melanie S.
Lockport, NY
I personally dont care for this. But would recommend this for anyone who loves citrus smells.i lean mpre towards the fresh linen smell bit it does work well product wise
Jessica R.
Santa Ana, CA
I like this product. Its bleach so bleach works like all bleach and get thopu8gh stains out of my white clothes. I usually always use bleach just because it works best!
Nicole L.
Seminole, FL
I use this product when I really need a good deep cleaning and only then. The scent is overpowering and I don't like using it often. It does a good job cleaning though.
Jessica M.
Panamá,Herrera.chitre
por años en mi casa mi mama y i abuela lo han utilizado es un detergente muy bueno por lo cual siempre que vamos ala tiendas a comprar útiles de limpieza lo llevamos
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
My mom let me use this for the first time when I moved it and it cleaned my floor so good. I haven't been able to find anything else that could clean my floors that good
Dayana G.
I was hoping to get a little more shine with this product, but it does what it is supposed to do. It cleaned my tile floors and left a wonderful smell throughout the house. It was shipped fast, packaged well, and all in all, I am very satisfied.
prajna s.
This is a great mop for wooden and tiled floors. We have a dog in our house.., this mop helps remove all the dog hair dust too. Very well priced. The only problem is that, it is very hard to find it in regular stores.
kuku k.
I love this product. I've used it in the past but have been unable to find it in stores. Really glad I was able to purchase it on line. I love the smell and it makes my floors feel clean.
I really like how good quality this stuff is. This product is affordable. I must say i not a big fan of its scent but it does its job well. I love how I could just a little of this in warm water and mop my floor.
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
This cleaner is the okay and has a pleasant enough smell but I don't feel that it compares to Lysol multi purpose cleaner which is my favorite cleaner to mop with.