Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by Catalina A.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by michelle m.Clorox Ready Mop Advanced Floor Cleaner Orange Energy Scent 24oz. uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Caroline T.
As I already said in another review. I love all Clorox cleaning supplies and this one is amazing to the floor. It is very effective and the best part of Clorox products is the price, it is such an amazing brand with a very affordable price. Absolutely love it.
Samantha S.
Dover, DE
I have recently purchased the Clorox ready mop advanced floor cleaner in the orange energy scent. Personally, I am not for citrusy scents, however Clorox is normally a pretty good cleaning product. So, I thought I would try it out on my tile floors. Although my floors appear to be clean, when you walk on them, they are very sticky after the floors dry. I am not sure why this product would leave a sticky feel to the floor, and Ive even tried to dilute it with water to see if that would help and it did not. So appearance wise, made the floors look great, however feeling them beneath your feet, not the best.
Valentina P.
es un producto adecuado para limpiar superficies acristaladas, ventanas o espejos. Ajax es una marca que está directamente asociada con el mundo de la limpieza desde hace mucho tiempo, es de las más conocidas, y cuenta con una gama de productos bastante amplia. Ajax y en particular este producto, es una marca fácil de encontrar en cualquier supermercado
Rebecca R.
Brookhaven, MS
Clorox is one of my favorite cleaning products. I love the way it smells and it always makes me happy when my house is clean. I always look for Clorox when I go to the Dollar General. I love to mop my floors with it bc the smell is so refreshing to me. I love all of Clorox products. No matter what it is I am always satisfied.
Tondzra H.
Brookfield, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this product. And my floor feel nice with a shine on it after I use it. I don't like the way people feet tracks on the floor after I uses the product. It very affordable to buy and it's worth my money. I would most definitely but it again.
Karla O.
Tomball, TX
I
have used this product for many years, but it is not being stocked in
local supermarkets and other stores that sell cleaning products. The
Clorox Ready Mop makes cleaning my bathroom floors a breeze, and I know
that my floors have be disinfected. I use the Ready Mop several times a
week because I want my bathrooms to be clean and smell fresh at all
times.
Sharlene M.
Lucedale, MS
it is a great product makes the house smell so good would use again it is very effective mops the floor good smells good cost reasonable great value the best you can use has a great smell and is not overpowering would buy again and again
Lenitzia R.
Greenwood, SC

I use this on all my whites and for mopping my floors. We both it being concentrated use less and less messing.Easy to use, Great stain remover, Whitens. great product its a part of my family that s how long ive been using this product. this product is excellent.It has been in my family for as I can rememeber
Diane K.
Colorado Springs, CO
Clorox has a long-standing reputation for quality items. I have used Clorox in my wash and in general cleaning. Now they have a specific brand(s) just for floors. They no longer have to smell like bleach from the past. The scent is wonderful and the cleaning on my floors is excellent.
Ivette M.
Paramount, CA
I usually have people walking in and out of my house. Constantly due to the fact that everyone is always on the go. From fixing cars to going to work that my floor gets really dirty and sticky. Clorox ready mop helps me keep my floors clean and smelling fresh and clean