BY CLOROX

Dissolves grease on stainless steel and stove top surfaces. Unique formula delivers a streak-free clean for plastics, glass and stainless steel. Application: Degreaser/Cleaner; Applicable Material: Ceramic; Fiberglass; Glass; Laminates; Metal; Plastic; Dirt Types: Bacteria; Fungus; Grease; Grime; Oil; Soil; Scent: Citrus. see more...

Jennifer B.
Haverhill, MA
I've found that this will work best in the bathroom but doesn't always get the job done easily in the kitchen. I find that you have to use multiple coats of this to get tough kitchen messes cleaned up. However, its great to use clean the shower, sink. etc.,and gives off that scent that tends to be synonymous with them being scrubbed clean
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
Works great! I use it on pretty much everything and in every room that something has to be wiped down. The scent is nice and it’s not too pricy. I think it’s a very effective product and I would definitely use it again!
Amber S.
Sweetwater
I have so many different things I use this brand for to keep my home clean. You can purchase at any target or Walmart. Very effective for hard to clean areas. Has a great smell and works in all areas in my home. This is my go to brand and I will always have it handy!
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great to clean a stove and the microwave I brought from Walmart it was on sale when I brought it the regular price is high but worth it trust me does a great job on my stove and I would definitely recommend this for a house with kids that think they can cook lol 😂
Emily F.
Corinth, MS
It just doesn’t get any more convenient than this multipurpose cleaner. I love using one bottle because it frees up so much space in my storage room and I’m not having to lug everything around from room to room.
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Alec M.
Watertown
Very happy with this product. Works very well for those tough grease spots on surfaces that you can’t quite get clean with other methods. Works quickly to break down the grease and helps it to be removed almost effortlessly.
Chelsea P.
Wayne, WV
I use this for my kitchen. I have a flat top stove and it gets everything off of it. I think it’s a little high on the price but it’s a good product for what you pay for. I recommend this product to everyone. It’s great.
Paula M.
Kodak, TN
I really keep this in stock at all times! This product removes stubborn grease stains on my white stove top like nobody’s business! I do try to catch on sale and utilize coupons in a bogo sale. It’s a staple in my home.
Jalyn F.
Alabaster, AL
Can actually see it working. Cheap in price can find it at any of your local stores. Feels clean and leaves a lingering clean smell. Very effective and product that I would definitely buy again and recommend to others.