Clorox Professional Multi-Purpose Cleaner & Degreaser

Make your kitchen sparkle - professional product dissolves the toughest greasy messes. Combo degreaser-cleaner leaves stove-top surfaces, polished metal, plastic and glass streak- and residue-free. Fast-and-easy, spray-and-wipe, two-step clean. Featur.

Does this product work??
Works good on wine stains in the floor?
Where can I get it ?
Start your review of Clorox Professional Multi-Purpose Cleaner & Degreaser!
How would you rate this product?
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
You can't go wrong with clorox. I like to clean my bathroom with this stuff and it disinfects and gets all the grime up. This product gets everything squeaky clean. All you have to do is spray it and it lifts dirt, hair and residue up easily. I like this and would buy it again. I recommend this.
Aimee Y.
Telford, PA
Great all purpose cleaner for kitchens and bathrooms and other general areas. I keep this on hand for everyday use.
Jennifer H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
I really enjoy using this multi surface cleaner/degreaser from clorox! It works super good on grime and grease! Very affordable and Clorox is a brand you can trust. I will absolutely continue to use this product and recommend to others.
Aileen H.
Crossett
Help clean the stove in seconds! Great for grease spots and messes! Or the countertops!
Diann N J.
Oneida
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this product it does the job the first time no more back breaking process the just wait is about 1 minute wipe and go plus does not have a bad smell low fume the price is good also I would recommend this product to anyone
Amber S.
Sweetwater
I have so many different things I use this brand for to keep my home clean. You can purchase at any target or Walmart. Very effective for hard to clean areas. Has a great smell and works in all areas in my home. This is my go to brand and I will always have it handy!
Anita P.
Great cleaner and disinfectant. I can rely on it to kill all germs and clean all stains and mildew. The controlled sprayer helps not to bleach what you dont want bleach on.
Kayla D.
Rocky Mount
Works good. Strong smell though. Cuts through the thick, stuck on yuck that usually exhausts my shoulder from trying to scrub away.
Emily F.
Corinth, MS
It just doesn’t get any more convenient than this multipurpose cleaner. I love using one bottle because it frees up so much space in my storage room and I’m not having to lug everything around from room to room.
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is great in the kitchen for cutting grease and disinfecting. I also sometimes use it in the bathroom where my husband washes his greasy hands. A little pricey but I would recommend and would buy again.