Clorox Professional Multi-Purpose Cleaner and Degreaser uploaded by Batool A.

BY CLOROX

Make your kitchen sparkle - professional product dissolves the toughest greasy messes. Combo degreaser-cleaner leaves stove-top surfaces, polished metal, plastic and glass streak- and residue-free. Fast-and-easy, spray-and-wipe, two-step clean. Featur. see more...

Danielle C.
Relatively good multi-surface cleaner. It actually cuts through Grease, Grime and dirt without having to do any hard scrubbing. As soon as you spray the product on it starts dissolving the dirt and grime immediately. You just have to do a few passes with a scrubbing pad to get a nice clean surface. You may have to spray an additional time for a tough stain. Works great for outdoor projects. I cleaned a set of lawn chairs with it and they were clean with very little effort.
Chanda R.
Copperas Cove
I love this cleaner. I use it on my countertops and stovetops. I really love the way it cuts the grease and disinfects. Makes me feel like my family is in a healthier environment. The scent is not too strong which I appreciate because I have little ones in the house.
Erica F.
Las vegas, NV
Love this stuff for my stove. My husband is outdoorsy so you can understand when i say his bbq and cooking in the over can become a huge mess. I love this stuff because i dont have to scrub as hard and potentially mess up my stove and scrape it or something.
Addy S.
Atlanta
I use these cleaner on just about every hard surface in my home. It works on mirrors, counters, refrigerators, and pretty much anything else you could think of. It does have a pretty strong scent so I would make sure to not use around pets or children.
Lisa S.
I have been using Clorox products for quite some time. They clean a multitude of surfaces including all appliances, counter tops, tables and the tub.  It has a bit of a strong smell, however it dissipates quite quickly after being wiped up.
Shelby W.
Atlanta
I like this stuff. It works well to keep my counters clean. I don’t need to use too much which makes it even better. It does have a weird smell so I would prefer to get a scented version if possible but it does a good job at cleaning
Jenefer M.
Citrus Heights, CA
Although the smell is strong I really feel like I’m cleaning the area that I’m using the Clorox on. I would not recommend it be use around infants or toddlers though do to the strong smell it can be irritating to the nose
Krista M.
Brentwood
One of my absolute favorite cleaners. Helps my stove to be sparkling clean and crisp. My family’s kitchen is the focal point of our home when you walk in the front door ; as our floor plan layout - has a very VAST OPEN living room / dining room & kitchen ; with all of the bedrooms off on either end.... so the kitchen needs to be really well cleaned at all times. This does the job! No complaints. I keep one underneath my bathroom sinks as well !
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Definitely a great degreaser ans multi purpose cleaner that’s gets the job done and it’s a little on the pricey side though and a lot of other stuff for cheaper works just as great so I’m not sure if I would buy this all the time when I can get a cheaper brand that does the same thing and works just as good
Anne R.
This is a great cleaner that gets the job done! I love the clean scent it gives to my kitchen counters. It’s amazing at removes dirt and grease on any surface, especially my stove! I have continued to repurchases Clorox products, as I think they are one of the best cleaning brands out there. The wide range of cleaning supplies is endless, so you’ll always find what you need. I would definitely recommend this!