BY CLOROX

Important line of defense against both MRSA and community-associated MRSA (CA-MRSA). This product combines powerful cleaning and hospital-grade disinfecting in a no-rinse formula. Safe for use on multiple surfaces. Product is pH-neutral so high-gloss floor finishes will not dull. Application: Bathrooms; Hospitals; Kitchens; Applicable Material: Ceramic; Fiberglass; Glass; Metal; Plastic; Vinyl; Chemical Compound: Bleach Free. ~ Includes two 1-gallon bottles per case.CLO30423. 30423. Clorox Clorox Pro Quaternary All-Purpose Disinfectant Cleaner, Gallon. see more...

Julia M.
Anchorage
Love this stuff because it feels cleaner and doesn’t mask the germs or bacteria actually gets rid of it. Not a strong smell and it’s at s good cost most of the time price does go up and down a lot. Buy almost every week
Shelle G.
Columbia
Works great and keeps your home smelling clean for a long time. Works well on floors, bathroom, kitchen. I sometimes even put a capful in the sink when washing dishes
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
If you have kids,pets or even just a messy husband then you should keep plenty of these around. Clorox Pro Quaternary All purpose Disinfectant cleans, disinfects and deodorizes quickly and easily. I do recommend for entire household.
Mari O.
Roanoke, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this to disinfect and clean around my house. It has a nice scent. I use it on carpet stains as well. It cleans and disinfects while leaving a clean smell. I will buy it again and recommend as well.
Victor R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have OCD sometimes and I clean my house to the deepest crevasse and how was screaming when I came in contact with his product it deep clean so amazingly and I highly recommend.
Talita M.
Madison, WI
Verified Purchase
bought this to refill the spray bottle. Lots of flu in my house this year, after I started using it, the flu wasn't spreading to everyone and could contain it. Used it on toilets, faucets, light switches, door knobs and walls.
Sele S.
Beverly Hills
Muy buen  producto aroma muy lindo me encanta lo uso habitualmente en pisos de habitaciones y sala también muchas veces de limpiador multisuperficies l
Marisel M.
Riverview, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Me gusta este por que lo puedo usar en toda la casa y limpio con este todo y decinfesto y son dos cosas a la ves me gusta mucho
Calista D.
Keeps the house nice and clean! Makes me feel good about people coming over! But make sure you don’t have little kids by you!
Hannah W.
Bellevue, NE
One of my favorite cleaning products! It always gets the job done right. I highly recommend it. I've used it forever.