Clorox Premium Dual Sided Microfiber Dust Mop

Clorox premium dual sided microfiber dust mop

Love this dust mop and have looked for refills but cannot find any. What size is this mop refill and where can I find refills?
Start your review of Clorox Premium Dual Sided Microfiber Dust Mop!
How would you rate this product?
I love this dust mop, it picks all dust and most particals, the downside is I need refills so I can keep a clean one on. Where do I buy the refills? Or do they make refills.
Love this mop. It is so easy to use and it really picks up EVERYTHING! The only down side is that you run through all of the clothes and you will need to buy more all the time and it is slightly more expensive than just having a regular mop, but who really has a mop anymore.
Minden, NV

What a wonderful product! This is my favorite. Size and price are incredibly nice. It is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha ​​I am very happy to have it tested