Clorox® Precision Pour Bleach Gel Original

Cleaning or whitening doesn’t get easier than with Clorox® Precision Pour Bleach Gel. • Precision pour spout • No splashing • No mess • No kidding

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clorox® Precision Pour Bleach Gel Original!
AnneMarie J.
Tuttle, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Not only does it clean but I get this sense of disinfectant because of the Clorox name. It doesn’t leave a film like some others do. The is a clean smell but not institutional or a store restroom. Definitely have extras.
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This bleach works so good and it sticks to the toilet rim so I can let it soak in before having to scrub. I use this for inside and outside on the rim of the toilet.
Krisia H.
Kansas City, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Omg este producto es uno de los mejores si no el mejor para la limpieza deja todo muy blanco y despega toda la mugre muy rápido de la tina y la taza del baño
Amanda C.
Gallup, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to toilet bowl cleaner. It works great on getting rid of unwanted stains and disinfects.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
1,042 reviews
This gel works great you love the way my toilet looks after I used you have to wait a couple minutes deforme you cleaned it but the results are great keeps your toilet white and clean is a great product
Aritzabel A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use this for the toilets but [email protected]’t think make a huge difference I prefer my clorox in spray
Dasha P.
Laurel , DE
I prefer the actual bleach when cleaning a bathroom since Bacteria does form in there ,but this does a good job after I clean it with bleach you can easily pour it it’s not as liquidity as most that spill right out it’s a good product to have In your cleaning supplies [product:clorox-precision-pour-bleach-gel]
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great products for cleaning toilets. Work well, and the shape of the spout allows for cleaning hard-to-reach toilet crevasses.
Jessica D.
Minneapolis, MN
I mean its toilet cleaner. Its a good brand and its great to clean the toilets with! Would recommend
Karen B.
Greenville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I clean professionally. During a pandemic the thought of cleaning toilets after others have used them is not very inviting. So I put this toilet bowl cleaner in and let it sit for 10 minutes before cleaning hoping to kill all the germs first. So far, so good.

Looking for your answer?