Clorox Pool & SPA Pool (Granular Shock 30) [PK/30]. Model: 33030CLX uploaded by Angela T.

BY CLOROX POOL & SPA

Pool, Shock, Form Granular, Size 1 lb, Color Blue, pH Range 6 to 8, Fragrance None, Treats Up To 12,000 gal. Per lb, Package Quantity 30 see more...

Angela S.
Austin , KY
Tried for days to clear my pool up. Algaecide added, Chlorine was reading High, ph low, adjusted accordingly. Still bottom was green
Bought the Clorox pool Cora blue shock. Bam pool clear next day. For the $5 I paid I'll continue to buy this all summer and every year
April B.
Buffalo, WV
I will buy this over shock brand pool cleaner any day! Good price and actually does what it claims to do! I have a 15' pool and ever since I started using it the water has been crystal blue! Everyone who has a pool needs this in their lives!
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
We have a small above ground pool and needed the chemicals to treat it. This product is easy to use, easy to measure and best of all, keeps our pool clean!!!! I highly recommend it to keep those small pools maintained all summer long!
Amberly W.
Metamora, IN
This pool shock is PERFECT for our small 10 ft pool. It keeps the algae at bay and the water crystal clear.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Clorox Pool & SPA Pool (Granular Shock 30) [PK/30]. Model: 33030CLX is my favorite shock & algae combo. It it cost effective and does a good job I buy it at Lowe’s in a6 or 12 pack. It clears my pool and gets rid of all particlesx. I would totally recommend!!