Clorox Pine Sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer - Kmart.com uploaded by Richard Z.Clorox Pine Sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer - Kmart.com uploaded by Richard Z.Clorox Pine Sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer - Kmart.com uploaded by Richard Z.

BY KMART #77 in Disinfectants

Rapidly cuts dirt and grease on hard surfaces; no rinsing required. Leaves a fresh pine scent. When used at full strength, the formula is an EPA registered disinfectant for non-food contact surfaces. Biodegradable and phosphate-free. Cleaner/Detergent Type: Disinfectant; Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents; Application: General Purpose; Applicable Material: Ceramic; Fiberglass; Plastic; Porcelain; Stainless Steel; Wood. see more...

Cody M.
E Bernstadt, KY
This pine sol cleans very good it is also very versatile. It is good for cleaning floors, counters, tables, wood. It is just an all around good cleaner the only bad thing about it for me is the scent is a little too strong but there are also people who enjoy that.
Jasmine K.
Gainesville, FL
If you want a clean home that smells super fresh and inviting , I highly recommend using this product ! I mix mines with some warm or hot water and get to cleaning ! Pinesol isn't expensive at all and it comes in many different scents ! My favorite is lavender !
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
I can not live without pine-sol ,I can't imagine buying anything else and it ,I'm a professional cleaner of 20 Years and Pine-sol is my magic weapon for all my cleaning, it KEEP my floors and walls REMARKABLE
Amber O.
Southbridge
Its either pinsol or bleach on my floors. But i love the smell of this and it has a great price aswell! It also comes in various size bottles.
Heather M.
Williamsport, PA
Excellent pine tree smell that lasts for days after using. The cleaning power is well known, and this product still lives up to its standard.
Evelyn S.
Bath, NY
I love this product it smells good and it's clean and refreshing I use this product a lot around my home definitely recommend this product.
Kathy G.
Griffith , IN
Smells great!
Best kind ever.
Every time I clean I only use this kind nothing else!
The price is lovely! The value is good last a while.
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
I love the smell of pine Sol at least my house smelling fresh and it feels clean and I like knowing that there are