BY CLOROX

Powerful formula makes up to 72 gallons per bottle. Cleans, deodorizes and shines hard, nonporous surfaces: no-wax floors, tiles, walls, sinks, countertops, microwaves, refrigerators, stoves, range hoods, deep fryers and more. Ideal for food-service or industrial environments. Fresh fragrance. Cleaner/Detergent Type: All-Purpose; Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents; Application: General Purpose; Applicable Material: Ceramic; Fiberglass; Plastic; Porcelain; Stainless Steel; Wood. see more...

• What! I never knew clorox and pine sol made this product....4 Answers
Alyssa F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
While I was pregnant I LOVED this smell! I have no idea what it was about it but I started using it to clean my house and haven’t stopped. I love to put a little cap full in the toilet between cleanings, especially when I’m cleaning the rest of the bathroom or the rest of the house. The scent is super strong so even having it in one toilet can make the entire house smell great!
Krista M.
Brentwood
I have tried cleaning and mopping my floors with other products , but it’s just NOT the same. Pine Sol gives you that “Super Clean” feeling because of its scent. It’s classic. It’s so specific. And I love it. I absolutely love it. It just makes you feel .... COMFORTABLE , smelling it , as you KNOW the Person has obviously a very clean & sanitary household ! LoveLoveLove ; I will always be a customer ! I often purchase the jumbo pair of Pine Sol cleaners - available at Costco. It’s an incredible price , and about twice a year goes on sale ! Incredible deal at that point !
Savannah P.
This is always the go to for mopping the floors. Keeps them nice looking and smelling clean! Not only the floors but you can clean many other house hold items with these. You will not regret it.
Lois K.
Love love love pine Sol. Smells great and does a great job to clean my kitchen and bathroom. I usually use it to mop my floors but this all puprpose cleaner is great
Angela S.
waverly
Love all pine sol cleaners they always smell great. But you have to get name brand the off brands are not very great yea they have a good smell I guess but it don’t last An it can’t be getting it as clean as this does so I will always recommend pine sol no matter what
Hannah B.
Corbin
using pine sol is awesome for mopping floors and having a great smelling home! pine sol smells just like lemons and does really good in removing germs and other sickness from a home! i highly recommend.
Angelica P.
san ysidro , CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
amazing cleaner!!!! i threw up on a carpet and this cleaned it just right and very easily and didn’t leave any marks it smells really good and cleans very good plus it’s a good price and you get a lot of product
ashlie c.
Albany , NY
Pine sol pine sol PINE SOL !!! I loveeeeee PINESOL ! It’s my favorite floor cleaner . I even put it ina spray bottle with water and clean around the house with it if it needs dusting. SMELLS GREAAAAT
Adren B.
Smartsville, CA
Works fabulous, concentrated and I love to add to a sprayer bottle for bathroom and floors and counters; I also add a capful
Or two to the toilets in between cleaning to freshen the bathroom . The scent is amazing. I recommend this product.
Molly K.
Marshall
Great value for the price and size! Never leaves surfaces sticky or sudsy. I bought 2 for the price of 1 and I’m thrilled at how well this deal turned out! Will purchase again.
Lydia W.
Vernon
What! I never knew clorox and pine sol made this product. They're my number 1 choice for cleaning! Does Walmart carry these?