BY CLOROX

Features: Pine Sol Orange Energy All-Purpose Cleaner offers advanced dirt-locking commercial solution Dirt particles lock together and sink to the bottom, keeping the water clean Cleaner offers a fresh orange fragrance What's In The Box: Pine Sol 41772EA All-Purpose Cleaner with Orange Fragrance - 144 Oz. see more...

Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pine Sol is a reliable cleaner when your on a budget. We use it in the Veterinary hospital I work at to clean Kennel floors because just a little bit of it goes a long way at thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing highly soiled areas. I highly recommend it and use it frequently to clean my floors at home. It also leaves nice citrusy scent- but be careful, if you use too much at once the scent can get overwhelming.
Shannon H.
Salinas , CA
I’ve always loved Pinsol and all of their scents and products. However I was too keen on this orange scent. It was a bit strong and wasn’t the most flattering orange scent I’ve tried before. The product itself cleans great, as all Pinsol products do. For me, I just didn’t care for the scent.
Kelli W.
Weatherford, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use this kind at work on the floors to avoid any harsh smells that stick around. We get some many compliments from clients about how wonderful it smells in our spa when they walk in all the time. It’s not over powering. Orange is more uplifting of a scent!
Lauren K.
Champaign, IL
Got it to clean the floors and it worked well! Loved the scent (I think a lot of floor cleaners smell really good because the smell is so distinct- I swear I’m not a weirdo lol) and it cleaned my floors well without leaving a residue!
Ashley H.
I love pine sol for mopping my wood floors. It’s the only product I use and trust that hasn’t messed up my floors. I’ve been using pine sol since I was a kid doing chores. The orange scent isn’t too bad but I prefer the original.
Xochilt H.
Clinton, UT
I will give her the cleaner at three but the smell is a four. I’m not a fan of how thick it is you do you have to dilute it with water but on the positive side a little bit does go along way to making it your house smell amazing
Diana S.
I love this! It cleans my floors very well and it has a good smell. You can find it in any supermarket near you. The price is good. I have been using it on my floors for years. Its the best and I truly recommend this
Nicole M.
Eugene, OR
Pine-sol is the best odor remover. I have 4 cats that like to pee on teenage sons socks/shoes if they leave them out. I put about a cup in my HE washing machine with the offending items and it not only gets the smell out, but gets stains & grease out as well. It's a trick I learned from my grandma who would wash my grandpa's greasy sweaty farm clothes with it since detergent alone won't cut it.
Mylan C.
W Valley City, UT
I use this to clean my wood floors and it leaves my hardwood looking shiny and polished! The scent is not too overwhelming! I purchased this at Walmart and love it, I would definitely buy this product again
Crystal L.
Whitesburg
I think a lot of people attribute clean to the smell of pine or citrus or bleach, regardless of whether it actually cleans. But this product leaves my floors and walls very clean and they smell good too.