BY CLOROX

Fresh Step Premium Scoopable Unscented Clumping Cat Litter Multiple Cat StrengthHow does the carbon work The carbon helps eliminate odors on contact, so odors are neutralized before they leave the box. Carbon is used as a freshening ingredient in many household items you may already use including: water filters, air filters and fish tank filters. This patented formula has the same cat-activated fresheners and clump strength you expect from Fresh Step scoopable litter without added fragrance. Fresh Step Premium Scoopable Unscented Clumping Cat Litter Multiple Cat Strength is just as clean and safe for you cat and home as other Fresh Step litters. see more...

• How well does this work? I use the regular fresh step now...1 Answers
Joy S.
Naperville, IL
This is the only litter I've found that works for my scent allergies, my cat's allergies, and my cat's sensitive paw pads. This unscented litter still does have a bit of a scent - my husband has to change the box while I'm at work, or I have an allergy attack, but it's better than all the others we've tried. There is quite a bit of dust when poured. It clumps well. The cats don't have territorial issues with this litter. The granules don't hurt their paws or paw pads. It does control odor, as long as you scoop daily, the way every good cat paren't knows to do.
Priya B.
Sanford, FL
I have three cats so I need some heavy duty litter. I an a new cat owner and I like this brand. I've tried the different kinds but always stick with this brand. I just wish that it clumped better. I don't know if it's because I have three cats, but I feel like this doesn't really conceal the smell.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
We have two cats so it's pretty easy for things to get messy fast. Thankfully this one masks odor very effectively. We only have to change it out once a week and with two cats sharing one box, I'd call that a pretty good sign of efficacy. A definite regular buy.
Charlsey R.
Cary, NC
I only have one cat, so I cannot speak to this litter's ability to handle multiple cats in a household. I really love that this litter is unscented, clumps well, and is pretty inexpensive. It's so nice to have my cat come lay by me smelling of a litter's fragrance!
Adela R.
Fairfield, CA
Only giving it two stars since it clumps like its supposed to, it just doesn't control ordor that well. I figured that since it was for multiple cats it'd work better, but it doesn't
Shannon E.
Ridgway, PA
Hides odor for the most part well, we have the self scooping litter box so it's not so much of an issue but it is not as dusty as other litters that's why I like it
cristina c.
I feel like these liter companies need to step there game up i feel like no matter what liter you use and how much you clean it it still always smells :/
Amber F.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Fresh Step is a little more pricey compared to similar brands. I do think it's a quality product. I try to buy it when it goes on sale.
Michelle H.
Chino Hills, CA
This cat litter isn't the best of your cat enjoys flicking the litter all over the place when they step out of the litter box
Susy S.
Oceanside , CA
Easy to use and smells great. Hides the fact that we have a smelly (at times) little kitty in the house
Sarah t.
West Bend, WI
How well does this work? I use the regular fresh step now and it works great but the fragrance is too much