BY CLOROX

You wouldn’t hire a kinda-respectable babysitter or eat kinda-fresh sushi, so why not clean with an outstanding bleach?

• • Helps reduce soil adhesion to surfaces and provides a quicker clean
  • • Delivers brighter and longer-lasting whites by improving performance between Clorox® Performance Bleach and detergents
  • • Disinfects to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria

New Clorox® Performance Bleach1 with CLOROMAX® now keeps clothes whiter longer and cleans and protects surfaces.

• Wash Rinse, wipe surface area with a bleach solution of 2 teaspoons of Clorox® Performance Bleach1 with CLOROMAX® per gallon of water.
  • Let Stand For at least 2 minutes.
  • Let Air dry.

Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
When you have a five year old in preschool, they brings home every germ known to mankind and sickness spreads like a wild weed. That's why I resort to clorox bleach in times of sickness. Clorox has been a trusted brand for years. Bleach is a great way to kill germs, stop the present ones from spreadung, and prevent new germs from moving in. It also cleans up metals pipes nicely.
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Target
I have mixed feelings around bleach but overall understanding its cleaning power, however, it somehow always ruins something in my house whether it be carpets or clothing so I hate having to use it. If I do have to use bleach, I always choose Clorox.
Amanda P.
Lafayette, IN
This is my go to brand of bleach to use around the house. I use it in our laundry for towels and whites, a little in the dishwater while washing dishes, and for mopping the floors in my home.
Angie R.
Purchased at: Target
I love how versatile bleach is. I can dilute and put with dishes, or to wash clothes. I especially love to disinfect toys (including bath toys) with this. A big jig is fairly cheap.
cinnamon c.
I suppose bleach is bleach however I will only purchase Clorox products when it comes to bleach for my laundry or for cleaning or for anything else, I just feel like it works better and doesn't leave a residue.
amber s.
danville
Purchased at: Walmart
What can I say it is bleach! Good for a lot of things such as cleaning my house and great for cleaning my bathroom and I use a dab in my mop water! Makes me feel better and a little goes a long way! One of my top go tos.
Jill F.
Marcellus, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Clorox Performance Bleach with CLOROMAX is just your usual bleach. I never noticed any difference between it and "regular" Clorox Bleach. I would stick with "regular" Clorox Bleach...or one if the scented varieties (if you'd rather smell lemon or flowers; while you're cleaning.)
Krista B.
Crowley, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I only trust this bleach to get my home completely sanitized! I only trust this bleach to get my whites completely white! My husband and I have a white quilt for our bed and this is the only product that keeps it clean! We absolutely love the smell when of our freshly cleaned quilt when ever it comes out of the dryer! Both us have flashbacks of our grandparents houses! My grandma always had freshly bleached white sheets and every time I would climb in bed, It would have the same scent of bleach that I smell now!
Cher F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cant go wrong with Clorox bleach which is great for white laundry and sanitizing the house. I mix it with water in a spray bottle to disinfect my kitchen sink & counters. Use carefully as it will stain fabrics if not used properly. Somewhat of a strong odor.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Purchased at: Walmart
Great and easy to open packaging that is safe for children! This is so effective but the scent is not the best because it is very overpowering if not used properly making your entire house spell like bleach! Overall great to clean and for white clothes