Clorox Oxi-Magic Multi-Purpose Stain Remover

Clorox® Oxi Magic™ Multi-Purpose Stain Remover.
Wow!
Removes wine, tea, juice, pet stains and more!
Chlorine bleach free.
22 fl oz (1 pt 6 fl oz) 650 ml.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clorox Oxi-Magic Multi-Purpose Stain Remover!
Decorator Expert Level 1
I'm glad another company jumped on the stain treating game and I was glad to see that just because it's from Clorox doesn't mean it's limited to only white clothing. I save the 5 star rating for OxiClean™ Laundry Stain Remover Spray but this is a good runner up.
Columbus, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Clorox Oxi-Magic Multi-Purpose Stain Remover uploaded by Kyndal N.
Y'all.... I literally use this on EVERYTHING. It is my go to cleaner that I randomly picked up one day and it's been true love ever since. I use it on clothing stains, carpet stains, cleaning the seats in my car, for cleaning the shower and kitchen. Literally it works for everything.
Shelton, CT
Clorox products are amazing for laundry and I found this stain remover to be very effective. I haven't had any crazy stains, but it has removed food and the like without difficulty. I find it to be just as effective as any of the comparable sprays.
Weaverville, NC
Clorox Oxi Magic Multi-Purpose Stain Remover WOW! is a product that you have to have! It gets out virtually any stain and leaves your products clean and unblemished. The best thing is, is that it is bleach free! So no worries about leaving the product on to long and it eating holes into your article of clothing!
Kennewick , WA
I cant clean without this product it is amazing i use it for everything from kitchen to bathroom and every room.If i don't use it it feels like i didn't even clean at all. Great on those tough stains ;)
I swear by this prpduct! It always comes in handy and works perfectly the first time, every time. Use on clothing, carpets, any laundry, it's so versatile and works fabulously.
Great all purpose cleanser. Useful for all things from clothing, bathrooms and even the kitchen. Stains don't have a chance with this product.
Luling, LA
Almost everything from Clorox works really good. This stain remover can get almost everything out. I recommend this brand over any other.
Hallsville , TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
I can only find this product at lowes. I use it on everything baby clothes, my clothes, bathroom, kitchen it's great for everyday use
Onalaska , WI
This is great stuff- it has so many uses! I have used this on clothes and diluted to remove stains from carpeting. Works like a charm