Clorox Oxi-Magic Multi-Purpose Stain Remover uploaded by Kyndal N.

BY CLOROX

Clorox® Oxi Magic™ Multi-Purpose Stain Remover.
Wow!
Removes wine, tea, juice, pet stains and more!
Chlorine bleach free.
22 fl oz (1 pt 6 fl oz) 650 ml. see more...

Briea G.
Almost everything from Clorox works really good. This stain remover can get almost everything out. I recommend this brand over any other.
Loreida C.
Dallas, TX
I use this to clean almost everything. Especially, my bathroom and kitchen. It practically removes anything.
Lori S.
Clorox does a great job cleaning as it always has! This stain remover is no different. It stands up to the name Clorox!
Beatrice n.
Kennewick , WA
I cant clean without this product it is amazing i use it for everything from kitchen to bathroom and every room.If i don't use it it feels like i didn't even clean at all. Great on those tough stains ;)
Chelsea M.
This is my one-size-fits-all product. Carpets, nasty restaurant work shirts, kitchen stains – it takes the cake.
Morgan S.
I swear by this prpduct! It always comes in handy and works perfectly the first time, every time. Use on clothing, carpets, any laundry, it's so versatile and works fabulously.
Jennifer M.
Onalaska, Wi
This is great stuff- it has so many uses! I have used this on clothes and diluted to remove stains from carpeting. Works like a charm
Angela E.
Great all purpose cleanser. Useful for all things from clothing, bathrooms and even the kitchen. Stains don't have a chance with this product.
Lynn B.
Green Mtn Fls, CO
I use this in the bathroom and it really works to get those tough build up stains off. Works fast
Brittney J.
Longview, TX
I can only find this product at lowes. I use it on everything baby clothes, my clothes, bathroom, kitchen it's great for everyday use