Clorox Oxi-Magic Multi-Purpose Stain Remover uploaded by Kyndal N.

BY CLOROX

Clorox® Oxi Magic™ Multi-Purpose Stain Remover.
Wow!
Removes wine, tea, juice, pet stains and more!
Chlorine bleach free.
22 fl oz (1 pt 6 fl oz) 650 ml. see more...

Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Shelton, CT
Clorox products are amazing for laundry and I found this stain remover to be very effective. I haven't had any crazy stains, but it has removed food and the like without difficulty. I find it to be just as effective as any of the comparable sprays.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This cleans and gets has the smell
Of bleach which makes you feel like everything is super clean. It gets stains up quickly.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
It works well but be careful. It does have bleach in it and will ruin your clothing.
Shanna C.
Shanna C.
Weaverville, NC
Clorox Oxi Magic Multi-Purpose Stain Remover WOW! is a product that you have to have! It gets out virtually any stain and leaves your products clean and unblemished. The best thing is, is that it is bleach free! So no worries about leaving the product on to long and it eating holes into your article of clothing!
Kyndal N.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Y'all.... I literally use this on EVERYTHING. It is my go to cleaner that I randomly picked up one day and it's been true love ever since. I use it on clothing stains, carpet stains, cleaning the seats in my car, for cleaning the shower and kitchen. Literally it works for everything.
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Longview, TX
I can only find this product at lowes. I use it on everything baby clothes, my clothes, bathroom, kitchen it's great for everyday use
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
I swear by this prpduct! It always comes in handy and works perfectly the first time, every time. Use on clothing, carpets, any laundry, it's so versatile and works fabulously.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Green Mtn Fls, CO
I use this in the bathroom and it really works to get those tough build up stains off. Works fast
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
This is my one-size-fits-all product. Carpets, nasty restaurant work shirts, kitchen stains – it takes the cake.
Angela E.
Angela E.
Great all purpose cleanser. Useful for all things from clothing, bathrooms and even the kitchen. Stains don't have a chance with this product.