BY CLOROX

Why not give the outside of your home a little love too?

• Tough on stains
  • Whitening formula

Usage:

• Test Colorfastness before use by applying solution to hidden area.
  • Wait 15 minutes.
  • Blot Dry. No color change means that material can be bleached safely.
  • Dilute Product with water in a plastic container or bucket.
  • Scrub Heavily soiled surfaces.
  • Rinse Treated and surrounding areas thoroughly with a garden hose when finished.

Violeta M.
Manalapan, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I expected this product to be stronger in bleaching strength. I thought because it was an outdoor product it might be a industrial strength. It doesn’t seem like it is though.
Amy C.
Rockwall, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I actually bought this to use in our giant inflatable “kiddie pool.” It was a pain (and a waste) to dump the water every time but I didn’t want the pool to become a cesspool, either. I researched and found out I could use this bleach (with the proper ratio) and it would be effective in keeping bacteria at bay but gentle enough for my little’s skin. Worked like a charm!
Cherith S.
Frankford, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
Fantastic for those tough jobs! I cleaned up my back deck, siding, pool liner and patio furniture with it. Works very well. Very strong. If you are sensitive to products be sure to wear gloves. I had to take off my sterling silver wedding band because it burned me. But the ease of getting mold and mildew was so worth it not having to scrub. I use it every spring!
Casey K.
Burlington , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great for removing mold from vinyl siding. Just mix 50/50 with water, spray it, and wait 5 minutes. Finally, use a hose to remove it. If it doesn’t work then a pressure washer is your only option left. Good luck!
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV
I use chloroform products for all my disinfectant needs. I wash down my siding every spring as well as my gutters with the outdoor bleach to keep the mold and mildew away.
Deborah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Let me say this up front( Test small area on outside of house before using to make sure it isn't going to fade siding ) I used this to clean my siding and it looks great ,I used it on my driveway also with pressure washer, same thing looks great. When using a product like this always read label.
The S.
covington, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Used to clean patio and windows. works great and quickly. highly recommend. be sure to wear old clothes when working with this and gloves. Great price for the gallon size depending on if you buy it from a home improvement store versus a regular retail.
Nia R.
North Baldwin, NY
My dad used this to get odors out of our backyard concrete from the dogs. It really kills the stench and helps us all enjoy the backyard without the smells of dog urine. The price was pretty good and the bottle is huge, so it should last a while.
Tracy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great in keeping the mildew and mold off the sliding. When there is lots of rain and 3 sides of my house is in the shade, it seems the siding will get moldy quick. We use a sprayer to apply the bleach and wash the house. Works great!
Lauren S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great bleach product. I use it with my white laundry. It’s a good value and isn’t too price. I like that it has a nice light scent to mask the harsh bleach scent. It’s effective and I would definitely recommend it to others.