BY CLOROX

Clorox Original Bleach Gel.
New! Thicker formula, better control.
H.E.
1.5 pt (24 fl oz) 709 ml. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Keri A.
Great for cleaning the toilet bowls. I also use this for the bottom of the showers
tracy v.
Eaton rapids, Mi
I love this product! Its great for cleaning and laundry! I put it where i need and its thick so it stays where i need it to. I also use it for penetrating those stubborn stains on my whites! Just a great product!
Melissa R.
Liberty Hill, TX
Great for though toilet stains. It get ride of stains in 5 mins without having having to scrub much
Rossy S.
Lake Worth, FL
Great for toilet bowls. A must have in your home when cleaning. Can't go wrong with bleach
Irene H.
I love this in the gel form because it doesn't spread to othet places where unwanted. It stays that way it doesn't get on somethin and stain it. It cleans very well.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
You can't beat these for cleaning a toilet. The gel sticks all around the bowl. I like to leave it for 15-20 minutes and then a quick scrub with the Clorox toilet wand and brush heads gets a sparkling clean toilet.
Jenny H.
What can I say? It's the ever-so-famous original clorox formula in a gel form. It performs just as well as its liquid version but the added bonus is that it gives precision, won't splash back on your clothes, and cleans without making a mess.
Taryn n.
Mckinney, TX
The only toilet cleaner I use! It is easy to apply along with makes my jobs cleaning the toilet very easy!
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I love to use the new Clorox bleach gel. It makes it easier to clean the toilets with no mess and no fuss. I love that there is no specials or message using this product. I would recommend it to anybody.
Jennifer Q.
Mega Parent Expert
These are great for cleaning up the kitchen and bathroom, since I have such high traffic in both of these areas with 3 kids always in and out. They do the job and makes you feel better that you've done a thorough cleaning with them.