BY CLOROX

Clorox Original Bleach Gel.
New! Thicker formula, better control.
H.E.
1.5 pt (24 fl oz) 709 ml. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Ravenna, OH
Always use this to clean our bathrooms. Love how well and quick it works and helps cut the scrubbing to a minimum
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
This works great for cleaning toilets. I like that the gel is thick so it stays on the bowl and doesn't fall into the water. While it is a bit more expensive because it is a name brand it is worth it to have to use less effort when cleaning.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
I always use this for my toilet. It leaves it sparkly clean and smelling great. Very satisfied!
April P.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I really like this product, it clings to the toilet and gets almost all of the build-up completely off before you even scrub everything off. And the combination with the bleach makes it feel so much cleaner.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Excelente!! Lo usamos para limpieza de inodoros y baño en general desinfecta y quita la suciedad en poco tiempo. Además los deja como nuevos
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Great for cleaning the toilet quickly with the easy to use nosil. I like that I can find it anywhere and it has a quality like no other. A trusted brand I like to use in my household.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Athens, PA
Like this quite a bit! Not runny, so it stays where you put it and really gets spots out.
It is an incredible product to use on surfaces that are the most bacteria prone. Particularly the bathrooms. I use it all the time on my shower floors and toilets, it is the best thing ever. I always get it at my local supermarket whenever I go grocery shopping.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Victorville, CA
Amazing tolet bowl cleaner, gets stains out that have set in, smells good, is easy to use