BY CLOROX

Clorox Original Bleach Gel.
New! Thicker formula, better control.
H.E.
1.5 pt (24 fl oz) 709 ml. see more...

Natalia V.
Excelente!! Lo usamos para limpieza de inodoros y baño en general desinfecta y quita la suciedad en poco tiempo. Además los deja como nuevos
Emily D.
Lake Orion, MI
I do like this product and it works well. If I can not find the brand it Works then I buy this. It's not my first pick but it does the job
Kelly M.
I love to clean and its most important to make sure I'm actually getting things as clean as possible so this gel bleach is my go to.
Nikole B.
Have always used "The Works" but just bought this not long ago and really like it. It gets the job done. Not sure which was cheaper.
Jessica J.
Ravenna, OH
Always use this to clean our bathrooms. Love how well and quick it works and helps cut the scrubbing to a minimum
Kacy P.
I use the laundry gel and I love that it doesn't splash back and get all over my clothes. Also great for stains!
Kelly G.
N Attleboro, MA
I use this to clean my grout in between tiles. makes it whiter than white!! best thing i have found so far.
Taryn n.
Mckinney, TX
The only toilet cleaner I use! It is easy to apply along with makes my jobs cleaning the toilet very easy!
Diann O.
Nescopeck
Easy to use. Shape gets the cleaner where you need it and really gets the crappy spots! Pun intended
Melissa R.
Liberty Hill, TX
Great for though toilet stains. It get ride of stains in 5 mins without having having to scrub much