Clorox Original Bleach Gel uploaded by Devona L.

BY CLOROX #10 in Laundry Bleach

Clorox Original Bleach Gel.
New! Thicker formula, better control.
H.E.
1.5 pt (24 fl oz) 709 ml. see more...

Pamela R.
Craigsville
This is absolutely the only cleaner i get for my toilette! It makes it so white and clean! Its the only cleaner I trust to kill all those nasty bathroom germs!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We keep a bottle of this under the sink in ever bathroom. This can be used as a toilet bowl cleaner. It works amazing. I love the Clorox products.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
This stuff is the best for toilet bowl cleaning. It smells super clean (something I like) and after brushed out it leaves your bowl crystal clean.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Great for cleaning the toilet. I like how the formula is gel and actually stick on the toilet bowl. It gets the job done and it's not messy!
Natalia V.
Excelente!! Lo usamos para limpieza de inodoros y baño en general desinfecta y quita la suciedad en poco tiempo. Además los deja como nuevos
Emily D.
Lake Orion, MI
I do like this product and it works well. If I can not find the brand it Works then I buy this. It's not my first pick but it does the job
Nikole B.
Have always used "The Works" but just bought this not long ago and really like it. It gets the job done. Not sure which was cheaper.
Kelly M.
Mooresville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love to clean and its most important to make sure I'm actually getting things as clean as possible so this gel bleach is my go to.
Karina O.
Really like it. It leaves the surface clean, and good smelling. I used it every 2 days or 3 times a week. Recommend it
Kacy P.
I use the laundry gel and I love that it doesn't splash back and get all over my clothes. Also great for stains!