BY CLOROX

Clorox Original Bleach Gel.
New! Thicker formula, better control.
H.E.
1.5 pt (24 fl oz) 709 ml. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We keep a bottle of this under the sink in ever bathroom. This can be used as a toilet bowl cleaner. It works amazing. I love the Clorox products.
Natalia V.
Excelente!! Lo usamos para limpieza de inodoros y baño en general desinfecta y quita la suciedad en poco tiempo. Además los deja como nuevos
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Great for cleaning the toilet. I like how the formula is gel and actually stick on the toilet bowl. It gets the job done and it's not messy!
Emily D.
Lake Orion, MI
I do like this product and it works well. If I can not find the brand it Works then I buy this. It's not my first pick but it does the job
Kelly M.
I love to clean and its most important to make sure I'm actually getting things as clean as possible so this gel bleach is my go to.
Nikole B.
Have always used "The Works" but just bought this not long ago and really like it. It gets the job done. Not sure which was cheaper.
Kacy P.
I use the laundry gel and I love that it doesn't splash back and get all over my clothes. Also great for stains!
Jessica J.
Ravenna, OH
Always use this to clean our bathrooms. Love how well and quick it works and helps cut the scrubbing to a minimum
Kelly G.
N Attleboro, MA
I use this to clean my grout in between tiles. makes it whiter than white!! best thing i have found so far.
Taryn n.
Mckinney, TX
The only toilet cleaner I use! It is easy to apply along with makes my jobs cleaning the toilet very easy!