BY CLOROX

Clorox Original Bleach Gel.
New! Thicker formula, better control.
H.E.
1.5 pt (24 fl oz) 709 ml. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
N Attleboro, MA
I use this to clean my grout in between tiles. makes it whiter than white!! best thing i have found so far.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I love to use the new Clorox bleach gel. It makes it easier to clean the toilets with no mess and no fuss. I love that there is no specials or message using this product. I would recommend it to anybody.
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Mega Parent Expert
These are great for cleaning up the kitchen and bathroom, since I have such high traffic in both of these areas with 3 kids always in and out. They do the job and makes you feel better that you've done a thorough cleaning with them.
Kendalee M.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
This stuff is the best for toilet bowl cleaning. It smells super clean (something I like) and after brushed out it leaves your bowl crystal clean.
member-4e863d1ba
member-4e863d1ba
Bakersfield, CA
This is the BEST thing I've found to keep white grout around tile clean! So easy to do as well! Just squeeze into grout lines, let sit, and go back to clean it off! Simple without wearing my arms out scrubbing all day!
Nikole B.
Nikole B.
Have always used "The Works" but just bought this not long ago and really like it. It gets the job done. Not sure which was cheaper.
This product works great! Always my go to!! I use it in a non he washer and here are no problems.
Kacy P.
Kacy P.
I use the laundry gel and I love that it doesn't splash back and get all over my clothes. Also great for stains!
Diann O.
Diann O.
Nescopeck
Easy to use. Shape gets the cleaner where you need it and really gets the crappy spots! Pun intended
Emily D.
Emily D.
Lake Orion, MI
I do like this product and it works well. If I can not find the brand it Works then I buy this. It's not my first pick but it does the job