Clorox Original Bleach Gel uploaded by Devona L.

BY CLOROX #10 in Laundry Bleach

Clorox Original Bleach Gel.
New! Thicker formula, better control.
H.E.
1.5 pt (24 fl oz) 709 ml. see more...

Angelica P.
san ysidro , CA
This gel bleach is the best thing to clean. i use it when i want to clean the bathroom, sometimes in my clothes too, i even put a little with my dish soap to kill bacteria. it's a great option for keeping the house clean.
It is an incredible product to use on surfaces that are the most bacteria prone. Particularly the bathrooms. I use it all the time on my shower floors and toilets, it is the best thing ever. I always get it at my local supermarket whenever I go grocery shopping.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Great for cleaning the toilet quickly with the easy to use nosil. I like that I can find it anywhere and it has a quality like no other. A trusted brand I like to use in my household.
Nichole D.
This works great for cleaning toilets. I like that the gel is thick so it stays on the bowl and doesn't fall into the water. While it is a bit more expensive because it is a name brand it is worth it to have to use less effort when cleaning.
Jennifer Q.
Miami Lakes, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great for cleaning up the kitchen and bathroom, since I have such high traffic in both of these areas with 3 kids always in and out. They do the job and makes you feel better that you've done a thorough cleaning with them.
tracy v.
Eaton rapids, Mi
I love this product! Its great for cleaning and laundry! I put it where i need and its thick so it stays where i need it to. I also use it for penetrating those stubborn stains on my whites! Just a great product!
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I really like this product, it clings to the toilet and gets almost all of the build-up completely off before you even scrub everything off. And the combination with the bleach makes it feel so much cleaner.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I love to use the new Clorox bleach gel. It makes it easier to clean the toilets with no mess and no fuss. I love that there is no specials or message using this product. I would recommend it to anybody.
Irene H.
I love this in the gel form because it doesn't spread to othet places where unwanted. It stays that way it doesn't get on somethin and stain it. It cleans very well.
member-4e863d1ba
Bakersfield, CA
This is the BEST thing I've found to keep white grout around tile clean! So easy to do as well! Just squeeze into grout lines, let sit, and go back to clean it off! Simple without wearing my arms out scrubbing all day!

back