BY CLOROX

Clorox Original Bleach Gel.
New! Thicker formula, better control.
H.E.
1.5 pt (24 fl oz) 709 ml. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
This gel bleach is the best thing to clean. i use it when i want to clean the bathroom, sometimes in my clothes too, i even put a little with my dish soap to kill bacteria. it's a great option for keeping the house clean.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Great for cleaning the toilet quickly with the easy to use nosil. I like that I can find it anywhere and it has a quality like no other. A trusted brand I like to use in my household.
Nichole D.
This works great for cleaning toilets. I like that the gel is thick so it stays on the bowl and doesn't fall into the water. While it is a bit more expensive because it is a name brand it is worth it to have to use less effort when cleaning.
tracy v.
Eaton rapids, Mi
I love this product! Its great for cleaning and laundry! I put it where i need and its thick so it stays where i need it to. I also use it for penetrating those stubborn stains on my whites! Just a great product!
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I really like this product, it clings to the toilet and gets almost all of the build-up completely off before you even scrub everything off. And the combination with the bleach makes it feel so much cleaner.
Irene H.
I love this in the gel form because it doesn't spread to othet places where unwanted. It stays that way it doesn't get on somethin and stain it. It cleans very well.
member-4e863d1ba
Bakersfield, CA
This is the BEST thing I've found to keep white grout around tile clean! So easy to do as well! Just squeeze into grout lines, let sit, and go back to clean it off! Simple without wearing my arms out scrubbing all day!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Mega Parent Expert
We keep a bottle of this under the sink in ever bathroom. This can be used as a toilet bowl cleaner. It works amazing. I love the Clorox products.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
This stuff is the best for toilet bowl cleaning. It smells super clean (something I like) and after brushed out it leaves your bowl crystal clean.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Great for cleaning the toilet. I like how the formula is gel and actually stick on the toilet bowl. It gets the job done and it's not messy!