BY CLOROX

Clorox Original Bleach Gel.
New! Thicker formula, better control.
H.E.
1.5 pt (24 fl oz) 709 ml. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla P.
portsmouth
It seemed like I was cleaning my toilet literally every day. Until once day I was at Kroger’s and had a coupon for this stuff. So I bought it and when I got home I immediately had to try it. And I’m so glad I did!! This stuff works amazing and the smell was awesome! It didn’t have a strong bleach smell to it, it smelled like mint. And it seems like my toilet stays cleaner longer now because of this stuff. I do wish that it was a little cheaper because I can’t always get a coupon for it.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Got stains? Got smell? Well, here you go, you ha e found the perfect product for your toilet bowl care! It does have a bit of a strong bleach smell so make sure you have ventilation.
Jenny H.
What can I say? It's the ever-so-famous original clorox formula in a gel form. It performs just as well as its liquid version but the added bonus is that it gives precision, won't splash back on your clothes, and cleans without making a mess.
Betty V.
Dalton, GA
Clorox bleach gel is not as good as I thought it would be. I started using it on my toilets and it would stain the toilet bowl or sometimes it would stain it yellow around the bowl. After that I just used regular clorox. I don't recommend it.
Lauren S.
Atlanta, GA
This bleach gel works great for cleaning toilets, showers, and tubs. The squeeze bottle is easy to use and the product comes out wherever you direct the nozzle. It cleans effectively and is definitely a product I would recommend.
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
This is amazing on white grout. Squirt it on the ground lines, let sit 30 minutes or so and BAM your grout is sparking. Do double duty by putting some in your toilet bowl as well and your bathroom will be the cleanest it's ever been.
Charlotte I.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have been using the Clorox original bleach gel to clean my toilet for quite some time. I love that the gel is a little thicker and sticks to he sides of the bowl. I feel that this allows for the cleansing actuoon to penetrate.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
You can't beat these for cleaning a toilet. The gel sticks all around the bowl. I like to leave it for 15-20 minutes and then a quick scrub with the Clorox toilet wand and brush heads gets a sparkling clean toilet.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
When we first got our house we had to start from scratch it was a mess and it took a lot of heavy duty scrubbing esp in the bathroom and really the toilet and it's amazing at how clean this got our toilet !!!
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
This gel bleach is the best thing to clean. i use it when i want to clean the bathroom, sometimes in my clothes too, i even put a little with my dish soap to kill bacteria. it's a great option for keeping the house clean.